Coupons!

Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.96 average.
(27 votes)
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 6559

1. Post
    Added some Hell codes.

SkyTV customer promotion (from "Sky Perks" app).
    SKY25FD - Free Delivery over $25
    SKY30DP - Free Double Pizza over $30
    Exp: 06/06/2017

2. Post
    eXDee wrote:
    Added some Hell codes.

Would they need proof of Sky or the app to hand over the pizza?

3. Post
    Any 40%off?

33267 exp 23/01

4. Post

5. Post
    It's either back, or never went away, but since it's not on the front page, the free pizza hut cheese pizza codes are working again (or still are), looks like the same deal, just take any number below 33,333 and multiply by 3 to get a free cheese pizza (combined with free garlic bread = 2 pizzas and garlic bread for $9). C'mon dominos (me), step up your game!!

6. Post
    Hells Pizza Northcross deals (expiry 31st March 2017):

NORTHX25T - Free chicken tenders on orders over $25
    NORTHX20D - Free delivery with orders over $20

7. Post
    eXDee wrote:
    Added some Hell codes.

Going to with JdJinNJ to question this one mate - it's Sky so there will almost definitely be some small print somewhere?

dominos wrote:
    It's either back, or never went away, but since it's not on the front page, the free pizza hut cheese pizza codes are working again (or still are), looks like the same deal, just take any number below 33,333 and multiply by 3 to get a free cheese pizza (combined with free garlic bread = 2 pizzas and garlic bread for $9). C'mon dominos (me), step up your game!!
    It had at least three user reports of not working due to not being honoured / delivered by various stores despite being on the invoice. When that happens and it has nothing to stand it up as a valid offer from a company then I removed it. Now falls into the "if it works for you then use it as you wish" category.

JUZDVS wrote:
    Hells Pizza Northcross deals (expiry 31st March 2017):

NORTHX25T - Free chicken tenders on orders over $25
    NORTHX20D - Free delivery with orders over $20
    Added thanks.

8. Post
    Another Australian story - this was Nov 2016 news that I missed. Aust Pizza Hutt looking at the idea of bringing back dine in restaurants.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busin...43a546c3e000bf

9. Post
    You can expect good coupons to be flowing again.

10. Post
    Buy 1 get 1 free (Traditional) - 50976 - $11.99 - No clue if it works for delivery.

Using 40% off 2x traditional is $14.38 btw.

11. Post
    xphile wrote:
    Going to with JdJinNJ to question this one mate - it's Sky so there will almost definitely be some small print somewhere?
    I haven't checked myself (code is from cheapies), in theory they could ask.
    But they didn't ask for me when i got them the other day. I imagine they could start asking at some stage, so i'll try find the terms. I see you've removed them in the mean time though - unless that was another editing error?

12. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    Buy 1 get 1 free (Traditional) - 50976 - $11.99 - No clue if it works for delivery.

Using 40% off 2x traditional is $14.38 btw.
    ooooh nice, any idea on expiry?

13. Post
    eXDee wrote:
    I haven't checked myself (code is from cheapies), in theory they could ask.
    But they didn't ask for me when i got them the other day. I imagine they could start asking at some stage, so i'll try find the terms. I see you've removed them in the mean time though - unless that was another editing error?
    If you mean that you actually added them to the front page rather than just posted they existed, then yes it's another editing error - by way of no edit at all lol . It all just got directly replaced from separate source. Find the terms if you can, but we can throw them up on a (until told otherwise basis) - I'm guessing you had them as nationwide?

14. Post
    Hey there,

The Hells Pizza Wigram free delivery
    Code:
    wigram20del
    expired on the 30th of November 2016.

15. Post
    DSPhat wrote:
    Hey there,

Code:
    wigram20del
    Use SIT-MMD3ZM, it will give you free delivery if you spend over $20.
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 26th January 2017 at 10:11 pm. Reason: typo

16. Post

Hell Glenfield

GLEN25DEL - Free Del with 25$ spend
    GLEN20SAL - Free Salad spend over $20
    Exp 31 Mar

17. Post
    xphile wrote:
    If you mean that you actually added them to the front page rather than just posted they existed, then yes it's another editing error - by way of no edit at all lol . It all just got directly replaced from separate source. Find the terms if you can, but we can throw them up on a (until told otherwise basis) - I'm guessing you had them as nationwide?
    Yep nationwide. And yeah i edited them in but figured your template might have killed em.

18. Post
    DSPhat wrote:
    Hey there,

Code:
    wigram20del
    Removed - thanks

ffdumbo wrote:
    GLEN25DEL - Free Del with 25$ spend
    GLEN20SAL - Free Salad spend over $20
    Exp 31 Mar
    Added - cheers

eXDee wrote:
    Yep nationwide. And yeah i edited them in but figured your template might have killed em.
    UN-F#$%ed up

19. Post
    2 new KFC coupons - http://www.kfc11secrets.co.nz/Fresh/#secForm
    Free chips with any burger
    15pcs original receipe $35

20. Post
    Spring pinion now costs $0.50!!!!!!?????!!?!! F#@K Domino's

21. Post
    Papas pizza (chch) free delivery PPDEL

22. Post
    inboxed wrote:
    Papas pizza (chch) free delivery PPDEL
    ^^ Thurs, Fri, Sat only.

Also currently for sale - I looked at it and had a hard time figuring out how they make ANY money at all, esp with their standard delivery cost (can't remember exactly, but was pretty cheap, and free is common) and the fact they deliver to all of CHCH (which is a huge area). Pizza isn't cheap-cheap of course...

23. Post
    ClipIt wrote:
    2 new KFC coupons - http://www.kfc11secrets.co.nz/Fresh/#secForm
    Free chips with any burger
    15pcs original receipe $35
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KFC Coupons2.jpg 
Views:	1890 
Size:	275.1 KB 
ID:	216073

Cheers - though your url only points to another dreadful signup job - so I did it for everyone. I asked them once what the set combinations were, and guess what they refuse to say. Which in fact is definitely illegal IF you are standing in a store, you have a statutory legal right to know what you are paying for.

It's interesting since 15 for 35 is actually pretty good compared to many of the other bucket deals. Yet you can buy a 5 piece pack with reg chips and it's only $9.90 which is even less per piece. But the magical "set combinations" probably determine 3 of those 5 pieces have to be a wing or a leg.

It would be interesting to know what some of the set combinations are - t's the one thing that really catches you out with KFC. A size 6 chicken wing has about as much substance to it as a fat stick insect lol

Attached Images

Last edited by xphile; 30th January 2017 at 2:42 pm.

24. Post
    ClipIt wrote:
    Spring pinion now costs $0.50!!!!!!?????!!?!! F#@K Domino's
    That was never going to last - I surprised it's not a full $2.00

25. Post
    xphile wrote:
    That was never going to last - I surprised it's not a full $2.00
    probably for the better too, for a while all my pizzas tasted so strongly of FREE spring onion i couldn't taste anything else