Coupons!

Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.96 average.
(27 votes)
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 6579

1. Post
    Velvet Burger and Burger Fuel are the only ones that consistently give me a product that looks like the pictures.

2. Post
    Dominos delivery tip

You can get around the minimum delivery value by applying the "$15 no minimum delivery" pizza coupon.
    The benefit of this is combining a better coupon E.g traditional pizzas for $12.99.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dominosExploit.png 
Views:	902 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	226719

3. Post
    Pizza Hut - WELCOME8 adds a free fries to a delivery order. Will edit this if my order turns up without the fries (some of their freebies have done this in the past).

Edit: fries turned up, but worth mentioning that I got a text from them telling me my order was on its way fifteen minutes after it was delivered. Lol.
    Last edited by teelo7; 17th July 2019 at 1:06 pm.

4. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Pizza Hut - WELCOME8 adds a free fries to a delivery order. Will edit this if my order turns up without the fries (some of their freebies have done this in the past).

Edit: fries turned up, but worth mentioning that I got a text from them telling me my order was on its way fifteen minutes after it was delivered. Lol.
    I've had that with dominos awhile back some how got 1 order made twice and only paid for one, 2nd driver hmm i dunno i just deliver them he rang the manager and manager was like yeah we ****ed up give him the extra for free, i ended up with 6 pizzas 4 pepsi and 4 garlic breads me and flatmate couldn't finish the 6 pizzas we had 2 each and gave rest to the birds, So the original order was like 3 pizzas +2 garlic bread +2 pepsi's lol.

5. Post
    Starkey wrote:
    me and flatmate couldn't finish the 6 pizzas we had 2 each and gave rest to the birds,
    You do realise you can refrigerate/freeze and reheat it right??

6. Post
    This looks pretty good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190721_121745.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	795.9 KB 
ID:	226792

7. Post
    Hell Shirley:

SHR25DL: Free delivery when you spend over $25
    SHR30G: 2xfree gelatos when you spend over $30
    SHR25BNIE: Free GF or hot brownie when you spend $25

Expires 30/9/2019

8. Post
    New codes for hell pizza Symonds St
    Free unholy donut spend 25 or more SS25U
    free delivery spend 30 or more SS30D
    Free chicken tenders spend 30 or more SS30CN
    EXPIRES 31/01/20

9. Post
    Threarah wrote:
    Hell Shirley:

Expires 30/9/2019
    Thank you, saved me $8

SHR25DL still works BTW.

10. Post
    Traditional Domino's pizzas
    50801 pick up $7.99
    45375 delivery $12.99
    Valid till 06/10
    Last edited by Deadm3at; 28th August 2019 at 2:02 pm.

11. Post

Similar for Wigram

Threarah wrote:
    Hell Shirley:

Expires 30/9/2019
    Inspired by these I played around with the 'WGM' versions for Wigram
    WGM30D turns out to be Free delivery when you spend over $30

12. Post
    ojg15 wrote:
    Inspired by these I played around with the 'WGM' versions for Wigram
    WGM30D turns out to be Free delivery when you spend over $30
    Nicely done - I've had the same idea but never been able to figure out the code for the Tauranga area

13. Post
    Riccarton Hells - RIC30DL - Spend $30 and Delivery Free. Expires 31st Jan 2020

14. Post
    Last edited by mem; 5th June 2019 at 10:18 pm.

Last post 1 September 2019

Anyone know anywhere I can find new, valid codes?

15. Post
    Or just use the Dominos offer app, you'll get most of the same codes and will know that they actually work at your local store.

16. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Or just use the Dominos offer app, you'll get most of the same codes and will know that they actually work at your local store.
    Only 11 of the current 24 codes on Cheapies are from the Domino's Offers App. They are sourced from physical mailouts, Domino's website, email lists and user submissions (in addition to the offers app).

Furthermore, Domino's NZ codes are not yet restricted by region or store ownership type (like some are in Aus).

Source: The person who maintains the Cheapies page everyday.

17. Post
    I go between your codes and the app, I check the app first and then see if there is anything better on cheapies. Codes were definitely better back when user Liquid Ace here pulled them out of their site.

18. Post
    The usual $13 Hell Pizza's are back for friday the 13th.

Possibly a good idea to get in early!

19. Post
    It's weird that Burger King has this slick system that allows the checkout operators to put your code in and it automatically applies discounts, it's so effective that you can add items in the middle of your order being placed and it'll detect and apply the discount on items already added to the order...but you can't just give them the code and it automatically applies the items.

Last time I went to Burger King they couldn't find a one day special that was on the app, and so they gave up and just manually discounted the item.

Why on earth do they even need to search for it? Obviously the two systems are well connected.

20. Post
    Points rack up so fast on the burger king app though!

21. Post

Saturday 21 September

OPEN 'TIL MIDNIGHT + Free Delivery
    Got a crowd coming around on Saturday? Don't waste your time slaving away in the kitchen.. Let us do the work. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the company.

All our stores are OPEN 'TIL MIDNIGHT and we'll even deliver it FREE!

For all of Saturday, get free delivery when you spend $25 or more online. Just use the below voucher code:

BRINGPIZZA
    https://hellpizza.com/

22. Post
    I haven't really been on this thread in a while because it's quality has seriously deteriorated, but I'm surprised the Hells Pizza Coupon SUPER666 isn't on the front page. This coupons been active for as long as I can remember and it's Free Delivery over $25, I've been using this for months. (I only purchase from Wellington Stores so unsure about use at other stores)

23. Post
    A few more coupons for y'all, Hells Wellington Region - Single Use
    Free Chicken Tenders or Vegan Nuggets when you spend $30

B1-D47936
    B1-D4794F
    B1-D47966
    B1-D4796E
    B1-D47974
    B1-D4797C
    B1-D4797E
    B1-D4799F

These were obtained by setting up a script on their website, all there codes use a similar format, B1 - Free Chicken Tenders or Vegan Nuggets on $30 spend, B2 - Free Delivery on $30 spend, B3 - Free Unholy Donus on $25 spend, they then use Hexadecimal for the remaining six numbers creating about 16 million combinations. I only bothered with B1 because I like Chicken Tenders, most my coupons go on another site these days but thought I'd share some here for old times sake

24. Post
    Late to the party that burger king promo https://whopperking.co.nz/

Got a few.