Coupons!

Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.96 average.
(27 votes)
Results 6,551 to 6,555 of 6555

1. Post
    Velvet Burger and Burger Fuel are the only ones that consistently give me a product that looks like the pictures.

2. Post
    Dominos delivery tip

You can get around the minimum delivery value by applying the "$15 no minimum delivery" pizza coupon.
    The benefit of this is combining a better coupon E.g traditional pizzas for $12.99.

Name:  dominosExploit.png
Views: 156
Size:  114.0 KB

3. Post
    Pizza Hut - WELCOME8 adds a free fries to a delivery order. Will edit this if my order turns up without the fries (some of their freebies have done this in the past).

Edit: fries turned up, but worth mentioning that I got a text from them telling me my order was on its way fifteen minutes after it was delivered. Lol.
    Last edited by teelo7; Yesterday at 2:06 pm.

4. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Pizza Hut - WELCOME8 adds a free fries to a delivery order. Will edit this if my order turns up without the fries (some of their freebies have done this in the past).

Edit: fries turned up, but worth mentioning that I got a text from them telling me my order was on its way fifteen minutes after it was delivered. Lol.
    I've had that with dominos awhile back some how got 1 order made twice and only paid for one, 2nd driver hmm i dunno i just deliver them he rang the manager and manager was like yeah we ****ed up give him the extra for free, i ended up with 6 pizzas 4 pepsi and 4 garlic breads me and flatmate couldn't finish the 6 pizzas we had 2 each and gave rest to the birds, So the original order was like 3 pizzas +2 garlic bread +2 pepsi's lol.

5. Post
    Starkey wrote:
    me and flatmate couldn't finish the 6 pizzas we had 2 each and gave rest to the birds,
    You do realise you can refrigerate/freeze and reheat it right??