Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Arrow
    Empire had vision in spades, but peaking beneath the game’s lace-trimmed bodice induced indignant flabbergastery in some of the most hardened of brandy-swilling armchair generals.

In February, the Creative Assembly will be releasing Napoleon: Total War, a standalone successor to the above. We’ve been playing with a pre-Beta version the game, and chatting with Kieran Brigden, the studio’s communications manager, to see how the new title is progressing.
    Read more here.

2. Post
    Looking forward to this. The last total war game was apprently a great game, unfortuanatly back then even on the lowest settings the game just would not run decently.

This time shall be a diffrent story.

3. Post
    I could be keen, will be like real time risk

4. Post
    I'm looking forward to this game aswell. I own each and every Total War game and addon so a new expansion in the series is a given to purchase for me.

Even though i like "the cold steel" more ala MTW2 i enjoy the formation and drill of napoleonic warfare. One more new TW game on this engine and then a complete new engine, imagine how that will look

5. Post
    Am a huge fan of the Total War series! Medival 2 had to be my fav out of all of the them!

This one looks good but not brillant. Am a big single player campaign player and this looks like its slowed it right down because of the supple route you need to have to fund a mid-ist sized army on the move.

After the 17/18th century total war games will they move to WW1? I hope so!

Will be getting it but I cant say ill play as much I have done with the others.

6. Post
    gonna add this to my total war collection

7. Post
    Very much looking forward to this, I hope they don't move onto WW games though...we've got enough of those

8. Post
    locoenfort wrote:
    Very much looking forward to this, I hope they don't move onto WW games though...we've got enough of those

Morden Warfare then? wait... already been done

Total War: Space?

9. Post
    World War I would be pretty sweet with trenches and stuff.

10. Post
    It would be, but that would shift the focus away from massive field battles that every other Total War game had. I doubt CA are willing to do that.

11. Post
    I would not mind Ramesses II Vs Hittite's a bit more of the chariot action. I do not think WW1 or WW2 will be any part of the TW series atleast not yet. As i said earlier there is one more different game before an entire TW engine revamp.

12. Post
    Id love a Rome TW makeover, Rome was arguably the best TW game made

13. Post
    Yea, it was. Also, it would really benefit from naval battles. Not the lame Empire shootouts, but brutal boardings, hand-to-hand combat, ships ramming each other and so on.

14. Post
    Rome
    TW2
    Empire: TW

Now this, will give it a good go. Hopefully they have ironed out the crashing problems, I gave up on my empire campaign because of the repetitive crashing that kept on happening :<

15. Post
    Formation wrote:
    Rome
    TW2
    Empire: TW

Now this, will give it a good go. Hopefully they have ironed out the crashing problems, I gave up on my empire campaign because of the repetitive crashing that kept on happening :<
    Whats TW2?

16. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Whats TW2?
    Total War: Medieval 2

there are 2 Medieval TW games both awesome but 2 got better everything ( AI, graphic etc etc )

17. Post
    ^^^^^AAHH you like the cold steel too?

18. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    ^^^^^AAHH you like the cold steel too?
    Are you talking about Empire Total War? If so then I do enjoy that game but Combat at the start is slow for me but I use mods that speeds things up alight.

or if your just making another dick joke then No I perfer the Cock Cavern.

19. Post
    bowLer wrote:
    Are you talking about Empire Total War? If so then I do enjoy that game but Combat at the start is slow for me but I use mods that speeds things up alight.

or if your just making another dick joke then No I perfer the Cock Cavern.
    When you said MTW2 "cold steel" means close combat EGword in gut!

20. Post
    LOL bowLer Nooooo. Cold steel = swords etc ...bladed weapon combat as opposed to shootin' it out with muskets

21. Post
    Looks great. I watch my mate play the last one and it was awesome.

22. Post
    Co-op and versus campaign multiplayer confirmed.

A little more.

23. Post
    cant wait to play this game, loved Empire: TW mp

24. Post
    co-op campaign is what i need in my veins. have hundred of hours pissed up on the TW series, would be mind shattering being able to multiplay a campaign with the flatmates.

there are a few stainles steel-esque mods out for empire, i used one (possibly empire:darthmod?) that i removed the artillery from. excellent stuff, the mod really imporves the ai and musket range/damage moral etc. much more realistic and fun. nothing more satisfying than getting some crappy siege militia behind the enemies elite troops and opening up point blank.

25. Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6439853
    hope ya all have that if your playing