Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 53

  1. Post
    #1

    Titan Quest Gold Edition

    $3.74 USD on steam

    DO ITTTT

  2. Post
    #2
    Rofl Titans Quest, I think its still installed on my xp partition

  3. Post
    #3
    That game that outboringed Diablo II: Lord of Boringness.

  4. Post
    #4
    Oh yeah, I still have it. And VTM: Bloodlines I think? That said, Titan Quest was way more interesting than Torchlight.

  5. Post
    #5
    am I able to play this game with a friend of mine, online? just the two of us (no homo) going through story mode?

    I've never played this type of game before, but he wants to so maybe someone can confirm for me plx

  6. Post
    #6
    csikh wrote:
    am I able to play this game with a friend of mine, online? just the two of us (no homo) going through story mode?

    I've never played this type of game before, but he wants to so maybe someone can confirm for me plx
    I'm pretty sure you can.

  7. Post
    #7
    yeah have done this game in a 4 (1 girl but still 3 homos) way on lan

  8. Post
    #8
    Nakor wrote:
    yeah have done this game in a 4 (1 girl but still 3 homos) way on lan
    Would I be able to do this using Hamachi?

  9. Post
    #9
    Awesome game. Hugely underrated imo.

  10. Post
    #10
    Oh what a deal! TQ is the shizz. I really liked the character skill customization in it. Having the ability to master 2 skill types gives some great combos.

    Battlemage's dual flame swords ftw!

  11. Post
    #11
    It must be popular, they just increased it to $4.99 USD =(

    Hmm... now back to $3.74 USD.. think I might grab now before they sort their pricing out haha

  12. Post
    #12
    Marine0089 wrote:
    Oh what a deal! TQ is the shizz. I really liked the character skill customization in it. Having the ability to master 2 skill types gives some great combos.

    Battlemage's dual flame swords ftw!
    Bone Charmer

  13. Post
    #13
    Just reinstalled this at home. My fiance and I just started up new characters after not playing it for a couple of years.

  14. Post
    #14
    geneterror wrote:
    Just reinstalled this at home. My fiance and I just started up new characters after not playing it for a couple of years.
    Are you enjoying it?

  15. Post
    #15
    Only picked up TQ a month or so back. Wish I'd found it a lot sooner

  16. Post
    #16
    I just bought it from the midweek madness for 3.74. man the install speed is really bad for Big Time at the moment.
    Does the immortal throne work like am expansion such as D2:LOD?

    Or you have to install both of the packs?

  17. Post
    #17
    Just purchased. Will download/install after work tonight/tomorrow.

    Anyone keen to team up and go through this add me on steam.

    Steam username: marine0089

  18. Post
    #18
    I am keen. I added your name. loli_san is my steam name.
    How many players can play the multiplayer?

  19. Post
    #19
    Straight from wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_Quest):

    Multiplayer

    Titan Quest's multiplayer feature allows 2-6 players to play on the same server. To connect to a server, one can create a server on a LAN, or the Internet. The Internet option announces the server to a centralized pairing system run by Gamespy, which then displays the available servers to other players in a browser-type window, as long as the server and client's game versions are the same.

  20. Post
    #20
    bought, thanks for letting me know op.

  21. Post
    #21
    Played TQ a bit for a while in multi, with gar & brendan. Didn't continue it.

  22. Post
    #22
    Does anyone know if that fan-bug fix patch would work with steam TQ?
    http://www.titanquest.net/forums/bug...ch-1-17-a.html

  23. Post
    #23
    whitenight wrote:
    Does anyone know if that fan-bug fix patch would work with steam TQ?
    http://www.titanquest.net/forums/bug...ch-1-17-a.html
    Your own link answers your question.

    Bugfix patch 1.17a was released to make digital versions (Steam, D2D, Impulse, etc...) compatible with retail versions. If you have a retail version, there's no need to download it again. For users with digital versions, it is adviced to use it, though the only noticable difference is that it changes the version number from 1.1sd to 1.17 - which makes it compatible with retail versions.

  24. Post
    #24
    Haha silly me. Thank you for pointing it out.

  25. Post
    #25
    Kusack wrote:
    Are you enjoying it?
    Yeah we are. We only had one PC before so we were soloing it (our internet connection at the time made online impossible). Breathes new life into an old game playing co-op together. One of the best Diablo style games around.
    The ability two blend two classes leads to all sorts of possibilities so we're just trying out a few characters to see what combos work and then we're gonna start grinding it out! We've both played through at least twice before with our old characters but we thought we'd get a fresh start.