1. Post
    rang the council, they said they cannot do anything today but will investigate it. pretty lame answer tbh.
    looking for more solutions...

2. Post
    TEDcomms wrote:
    rang the council, they said they cannot do anything today but will investigate it.
    typical

3. Post
    Rub dog shit under all door handles, that'll teach him.

4. Post
    windscreen deification ftw

5. Post
    Patriotnz wrote:
    What council area are you in?
    Waitakere city

6. Post
    Just park into them.

7. Post
    Just ring a local towie. OR, block their ability to leave!

8. Post
    Find some friends and lift his trailer onto his roof racks. Thereby negating the trailer issue. If the owner has a cry, say you saved him from being towed.

9. Post
    Ring a towie, they'll be glad to make money off them.... Not sure if they could tow a car and trailer? Maybe they could just take the trailer. LOL, that would be mint.

10. Post
    TEDcomms wrote:
    Waitakere city
    Yeah that explains it.

Have you tried the police? I don't expect they will be that much more help than the council.

Personally I strongly advise against any sort of vandalism - you want to get the sod to open his f***** eyes, not end up in jail with a lawsuit.

Otherwise just make LOTS of noise around his car and make a show of telling him off. Get some mates to back you up in case he decides to get aggro on you or something.

11. Post
    Patriotnz wrote:
    I'm quite suprised they don't run parking wardens outside business hours. Must be way more shit than Auckland City - you can look forward to having a real council soon.

By virtue of deriliction it is now up to you to carry out justice. Parking in a prohibited area is a $40 fee so you can, in fact you should, cause $40 at least of clean up effort for the vehicle owners.
    Cop of the year, tbh.

12. Post
    I'm still not seeing what the big deal is tbh.
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

13. Post
    JUST TOW IT GODDAM.

14. Post
    [REPLY=Disco Bacon] I'm still not seeing what the big deal is tbh. [/REPLY

Hes has clearly ignored the sign. hes also taking up a park where people who i reside with normally park. his trailer was locked onto his tow ball, so we cannot lift it onto his roof racks. when he comes back will confront him, also going to do something visually effective to his car, without causing damage of course.

15. Post
    I didn't mean to start a fight - just make it clear you're a bit pissed about fools like him parking where they are not supposed to. Don't be threatening or anything just make your point clear and leave it up to him. You have the photos as evidence, ask him to move or finish up whatever he's doing or you'll take the pics to the council.

Simple.

16. Post
    Disco Bacon wrote:
    I'm still not seeing what the big deal is tbh.
    The sign says NO, apart from that I don't see any harm or difficulty being caused by parking there.

17. Post
    TOW TOW TOW TOW

18. Post
    Conceive a baby on the windscreen.

19. Post
    Patriotnz wrote:
    People who ccmmit offences against the community deserve to be held accountable for their actions.
    This is a petty offence, if it's even an offence, and hence a local government issue. Hence, rubbish and noone cares.
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

20. Post
    get a tow truck take pics of said guys reaction when he returns.

21. Post
    Buy a car clamp from repco

22. Post
    Gambit wrote:
    get a tow truck take pics of said guys reaction when he returns.
    Just do it! OMG

23. Post
    You do it then, pig.

24. Post
    Patriotnz wrote:
    It's not petty to the OP who is the main victim of this person's offending. It's causing a grievous inconvenience to him and legally he shouldn't have to put up with it.

I would doubt a civilian can just call up and get a tow truck to tow a vehicle away that's on a road.
    The OP needs to man up and do something about it. Ignoring it, perhaps.

25. Post
    Get a boat and put it on the trailer