1. Arrow
    Review by Aylon Herbet;

A little while ago I reviewed Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (the second downloadable content pack released for this title) and I said we should all forget it ever happened and hope developers Gearbox get it right the next time, like they did with their first DLC.

I am very pleased to say that they've done just that with The Secret Armoury of General Knoxx. You can tell that Gearbox listened to their fans this time, as the DLC has a lot of what people have been wanting for a while now. We have a higher level-cap, a better narrative for the missions, more loot to find, more vehicles, and a better variety of enemies to fight. Basically, it brings a ton of content (easily ten hours worth) for a great price.
    Read more here

2. Post
    ¤hi wrote:
    first post ftw!
    So tough

3. Post
    Might actually have to get this one good review

4. Post
    Not too hard to have something better than Mad Moxxi's Crap-o-Rama.

I'm a hardcore Borderlands fanboy (almost back to 100% achievements, just took down Crawmerax in the new DLC, woo!) and even I can admit that.

5. Post
    "2K Games have announced today that the first two downloadable content packs for Borderlands, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, will be released on disc. Last week’s DLC release, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, will not be included but can be purchased and downloaded through each platform’s online distribution channels."

Yep.

6. Post
    Great been waiting for this. Will read now.

7. Post
    This is great DLC!!! I played it through on "play through 2" the first time and I got to level 61 in no time. I am now cleaning up the rest of the achievements but damned if I can kill Crawmerax by myself!!!

8. Post
    Loving this DLC, Pretty well paced and plenty to do but they really needed the fast travel system in there, That one section where you have to get out and walk for a bit then get into another car gets annoying quick.

9. Post
    It's a bit gutting that they cut back on the drop rates of the good loot with the patch, but otherwise very worthy of USD10.
    I can't believe I emptied the entire armory without finding a single item that was of use to me.

10. Post
    So, epic dig here... I was pretty slow to get this DLC...

Playing it co-op with my cousin, has rekindled my liking for the game

11. Post
    I can't stand the amount of travel you have to go thru every time you enter the DLC zone. It always start at the very beginning...
    and drop rate is pretty awful unless you go for the Chest.

12. Post
    I've done around 5 runs on the armory and still haven't found anything that is really useful to me.
    I got a nice hellfire, but being a hunter, it isn't that much use to me

13. Post
    We're just co-op farming Crawmerax and getting some pretty epic drops tbh ...

14. Post
    I need to finish this I guess.