1. Post
    Just thinking out loud, but that kind of car is very easy to pick up brand new... in japan. If you can be arsed with such an endeavor, maybe you should look into it.

2. Post
    What's your problem Limit0, are you bitter at Mettler for something he said to you? Sure he has had a go at you me, and countless others on this forum (with good cause in some cases), but that's no reason to rubbish him after what's happened to his dad, his friend, and his car. Put yourself in his shoes, imagine how shit he feels right now for his dad, and his car, and then imagine some tosser douching up a donations thread HE DIDN'T EVEN START.

3. Post
    phred wrote:
    Just thinking out loud, but that kind of car is very easy to pick up brand new... in japan. If you can be arsed with such an endeavor, maybe you should look into it.
    Brand new? as in fresh import new? 2 door r31's are fairly hard to come by, even in japan, and getting one road registered here is hard, even under the "classic car" rules. Anotherleon would be able to confirm the legalities of importing another shell into NZ im sure..

4. Post
    Brennos wrote:
    What's your problem Limit0, are you bitter at Mettler for something he said to you? Sure he has had a go at you me, and countless others on this forum (with good cause in some cases), but that's no reason to rubbish him after what's happened to his dad, his friend, and his car. Put yourself in his shoes, imagine how shit he feels right now for his dad, and his car, and then imagine some tosser douching up a donations thread HE DIDN'T EVEN START.
    I think he has turned having a go at me into a sport

But yeah, hold a grudge much?

5. Post
    phred wrote:
    Don't worry, I have people in Japan looking into it already should a search in NZ turn up fruitless.

it won't be too hard to comply and register a freshly imported KHR31 if all the necessary paperwork arrives with it. I've done it before with other Jap sports cars of a similar vintage. once all the running gear is transplanted across from the wreck the body can be prepped to the same stage as the last one before certification/compliance takes place.

The old shell was deregistered, and pretty much at this stage anyway before the accident (hence why it was being trailered to trackday)... so any caveats which may apply to the new shell would have also applied to the old one.

6. Post
    Man that sucks, I've read the project thread ever since I signed up to GP.

Will donate what I can, when I can. Ruts bro.

P.S admins clean and ban the douches in this thread kthanks

7. Post
    Orion wrote:
    Don't worry, I have people in Japan looking into it already should a search in NZ turn up fruitless.

it won't be too hard to comply and register a freshly imported KHR31 if all the necessary paperwork arrives with it. I've done it before with other Jap sports cars of a similar vintage. once all the running gear is transplanted across from the wreck the body can be prepped to the same stage as the last one before certification/compliance takes place.

The old shell was deregistered, and pretty much at this stage anyway before the accident (hence why it was being trailered to trackday)... so any caveats which may apply to the new shell would have also applied to the old one.
    On a side note, have you seen the DR30, and the other r30 on trademe. Very interesting.

8. Post
    Wow that is shit luck. Hopefully another decent shell can be found cos that was an awesome build.

9. Post
    Brennos wrote:
    Brand new? as in fresh import new? 2 door r31's are fairly hard to come by, even in japan, and getting one road registered here is hard, even under the "classic car" rules. Anotherleon would be able to confirm the legalities of importing another shell into NZ im sure..
    1989 or older, quite easy actually

10. Post
    I tow heavy loads regularly and i know how scary it can be when the trailer fish tails. Hope your dad gets better soon!

11. Post
    I hate you so ****ing much Mettler. But once I get paid I'll chuck some moniez your way, hope you can get it fixed up man! Sad to hear looks like a beauty of a car though, did you take a picture after you had detailed it and what not?

12. Post
    blitzzfury wrote:
    I hate you so ****ing much Mettler. But once I get paid I'll chuck some moniez your way, hope you can get it fixed up man! Sad to hear looks like a beauty of a car though, did you take a picture after you had detailed it and what not?
    This

Will see what I can do on payday br4

13. Post
    Sorry to see mate, after following your thread thats utter shit. Hope your old man and you are alright. I would donate, but I'm a poor ass student

14. Post
    bl mate, guessing insurance is out of the question?

15. Post
    bad luck, you always been a good c*nt, and call the shots on gp when these morons get out of line some times, so $50 your way my friend.

16. Post
    so was this just a freak accident or did someone do something stupid to cause this. i know driving too fast round a corner with a trailer can cause this as my dad almost had this happen to him towing his boat.

17. Post
    **** off troll , this is not the time for trolling...

----------------------------------------------------

Bad luck man, Hope everybody is gonna be ok . DO i have to donate $100 coz i can only donate $10

18. Post
    Cyber wrote:
    Bad luck man, Hope everybody is gonna be ok . DO i have to donate $100 coz i can only donate $10
    You can donate any amount you feel comfortable with. Every little bit helps, so $10 would be more than welcome.

19. Post
    kk bank acc ?

i missed the donate period in Vietnam so it is the time for me to do it @@

20. Post
    From OP:

Account name . Gameplanet
    Account details . 010505 - 0230426 - 50
    ANZ Lower hutt (this is the trackdays account under my name)

21. Post
    Poor ****. Donations sent

22. Post
    Cyber just moved up in my books

23. Post
    Cyber wrote:
    **** off troll , this is not the time for trolling...

----------------------------------------------------

wanting to know how it happened is not trolling.

24. Post
    hadees wrote:
    Help out one of Gameplanets favourite posters in this time of need.Total $1811.36
    Way to fire up my faith in humanity GP Makes the world seem a little less terrible.

25. Post
    Harsh bro! Hope your Dad makes a quick recovery.

Saving at the moment so unable to supply high roller sponsorship, but hope it helps a bit ~

ps. You're still a **** and I hate you

pps. WOAH, sick total, shot GP.