Page 1 of 11 1234 ... Last

1. Post
    Thanks all for your donations. The account is now closed. If you still want to contribute, contact Mettler directly.

Take a look at the new hotness here!

Roadskin wrote:
    Fate didn't want Shaun to have this car, GP Forums told it to get ****ed.
    See this thread for what happens when years of work and tens of thousands of dollars go for a roll before even turning a wheel in anger.

Or look here with your eyes:

hadees wrote:
    Total $4420 Will be spent on a new shell and parts to rebuild the HR31 Skyline GTS-8

cheers to everyone for showing their support

• $100 hadees
      $100 han16
      $10 clip
      $100 houggi
      $100 torquenstein
      $100 Skilfil
      $500 Conan
      $50 Disinfo
      $100 GroundControl
      $100 Baffa
      $50 Furburger
      $100 GaR
      $100 Trance
      $50 DRy
      $10 Spleen
      $100 AngryHolden
      $100 Nyloc
      $50 tehtank
      $50 MAC_HATER
      $50 uniformturtle
      $100 Esprit
      $100 bitchlips&351Clevo
      $50 dave0r
      $100 Garner
      $60 Eagle
      $50 brin_vg
      $50 chr
      $50 starcrafty
      $50 vial
      $30 fruitloops
      $20 legin15
      $50 Leon Cast
      $30 Grolim
      $20 bradc
      $50 Zephyr
      $25 CoffeeShop Kopf
      $10.44 thedefragger
      $50 Jstar
      $20 Aurora
      $10 mikeOKislong
      $50 EzyE
      $20 rutidog
      $10 gathixpower
      $50 Jezza
      $50 5loth
      $50 Bw
      $30 Xelogen
      $20 Veg
      $20 Worst
      $20 Vunnimonkey
      $20 happy campa
      $8.64 antisoui
      $50 MarKson
      $50 DGV 27
      $50 The Deuce
      $25.41 fryd
      $25 os
      $10 DAXTER
      $10 Cyber
      $10 enigma
      $10 the_pard
      $10.69 bleetz
      $13.37 Knack
      $20 APESHIT
      $13.37 noob
      $20 Mancubus
      $200 fatbat
      $100 raikyn
      $50 Riftcreator
      $50 -Hamburglar-
      $40 kittikat
      $30 LazyLuka
      $30 fruitcake
      $25 masiv-atak
      $20 hayhay
      $13.37 dekode
      $10 kiwitt
      $6.66 rekal
      $5.41 Paracentamol
      $20 mattmalcom
      $10 Staire
      $10 Bleetz
      $20 pAceMaker
      $25 The_Dude
      $25 Mek7
      $10 Disco Dan
      $5 pxndx
      $10 blitzfury
      $20 mranon
      $50 rot62
      $100 Shun 1111
      $10 evolution OF PARALLAX
      $50 Murphy
      $10 CraZeD
      Also / $1347 aar0n_afk For Shaun's dad to fund new van!

The above people are cooler than you!
    ---

2. Post
    damn!!

3. Post
    Hope your dad has a speedy recovery mettler. Would contribute to the rebuild, but you know me... cheap. However if you need other forms of help (the free ones) let us know.

4. Post
    dayum. sorry to see/hear

5. Post
    Unfortunately anything I spend is coming out of my severely depleted student loan at the moment, so I can't really afford a hundy.. but I've sent $50 your way. This sucks man.. hope you can get her back into shape and that you're all okay.

6. Post
    Ruts.

Greenpeace are already raping my bank account.

7. Post
    BrockaLee wrote:
    Ruts.

Greenpeace are already raping my bank account.
    **** Greenpeace, get another V8 on the road

8. Post
    Sweet, will be gathering some money for you come next payday , you've always been a good **** offering me advice and as well as hosting the meat once in hamilton and I know you've poured your heart and soul into this. As per the other thread if you need any help with anything me and Ben will come down =D I'm an electrician and hes a plumber so anything related to that im sure we can sort m8

9. Post
    i cant afford much but every bit helps

mettler is a good ****

~brettw

10. Post
    Phaxy wrote:
    As per the other thread if you need any help with anything me and Ben will come down =D I'm an electrician and hes a plumber so anything related to that im sure we can sort m8
    I hear mettler has always wanted a toilet suite and house hold appliances in his skyline.

11. Post
    phred wrote:
    I hear mettler has always wanted a toilet suite and house hold appliances in his skyline.
    Yeh I realise it's not to do with his skyline but if he needs a hand with that it may save him some money which in turn he might spend on repairing his skyline

12. Post

13. Post
    Sucks your dad got hurt. Sucks your stuff got totaled
    Can I make threads asking for money and get them stickied too?

How did your trailer wobble, fishtail, and then roll? Driving at excessive speed much?

14. Post
    Somehow I don't think I'm going to help out one of GP's biggest ___________

15. Post
    dEkOdE wrote:
    Get outta here.
    People get their shit stolen and wrecked everyday. People who are more upstanding than Mettler. Posting your sob story is perfectly fine. Asking for money is pretty pathetic. Moreso when it's called into question exactly how his shit got wrecked

The crash pics look ****ing mental, and the injuries certainly back that up. Don't get me wrong, it sucks that you and your dad/friend got hurt

16. Post
    leotra wrote:
    People get their shit stolen and wrecked everyday. People who are more upstanding than Mettler. Posting your sob story is perfectly fine. Asking for money is pretty pathetic. Moreso when it's called into question exactly how his shit got wrecked
    He never asked for a cent, so **** off back to the kitchen.

17. Post
    Yeah but you don't have to troll... Baiting his need for money is one thing, accusing him of dangerous driving is another.

Be gone.

18. Post
    dEkOdE wrote:
    He never asked for a cent, so **** off back to the kitchen.
    I'd say posting the text down the bottom of his post with details on how to "donate" is quite clear

19. Post
    leotra wrote:
    I would agree with you if it was that he was driving the black car with his family of 4 in it and crashed at high speeds but it turned out that they were towing it on a trailer. A trailer that failed and caused this accident. There is virtually nobody who drives cars on trailers over the speed limit, and usually not very close to it either. It was most likely a tire, allignment or other spontaneous problem.

20. Post
    Mettler, I've always had a lot of respect for you, and have watched your car grow from a simple engine swap to an all out 3+ year mission.

I'm a broke ass student, I can't spare much, but I can spare $20. It's not a lot I know, but I want to be able to help in some way.

21. Post
    com wrote:
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

22. Post
    and that's the end of that chapter.

23. Post
    leotra wrote:
    I'd say posting the text down the bottom of his post with details on how to "donate" is quite clear
    the thread is made by GaR, not mettler you muppet.

24. Post
    It's too easy to troll this place

25. Post
    leotra wrote:
    Sorry, quote where Mettler asked for money please. Oh thats right, L2 ****ing read moron.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... Last