1. Arrow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - first impressions

By James Cullinane;

“We want more of what we call ‘memorable moments’ – like the Da Vinci flying machine,” Ubisoft’s lead AI programmer, Stephane Assodourian, tells me as he mounts a parapet cannon to begin Gameplanet’s singleplayer demonstration Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.

Set immediately after the events in Assassin’s Creed 2, Ezio has returned to his village, Monteriggioni, with Caterina Sforza. Now a Master Assassin, his respite is interrupted as a cannon ball sails into his bedroom.

Ezio rushes to the ramparts on horseback – finally, horses are ridable in cities. Upon ascending the walls, Ezio discovers a truly vast army led by the Borgia family besieges his town. Using the cannon, Ezio must destroy siege towers and the opposing cannons.

Gameplanet wasn’t sold with the flying mechanic in Assassin’s Creed 2, and while it must be said that the destructible physics built into the siege towers make using the cannon particularly gratifying – we can only hope that it’s not a throwaway appendage.
    Read more here.

2. Post
    Awesome. Cant wait.

3. Post
    Oh yeah, though i am just new to the Bloodlines but i want to finish it till i get my hands on Brother hood.