Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Arrow

WoW Cataclysm: Beta Diary

Over the course of the closed beta for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm the team at Gameplanet will be running a diary to bring you the inside word on all the changes and updates in the forthcoming expansion; impressions from the new starter experiences to new endgame dungeons and everything in between. The download is underway...
    Read more.

2. Post

3. Post
    dont do iiiit. game is a time sink.

4. Post
    Nice, keep it up. Will be reading.

Will the "diary" be updated on the same page?

5. Post
    We'll be creating new articles for each new entry to keep things simple, but we'll probably keep the comments to this thread in order to contain the conversation to a single space!

6. Post
    Nice diary, looking forward to the next entry

Though..
    The game really is a masterpiece of balance and tuning.
    Whut? Tuning, yeah, I'll give them that - balance? Hurh?

7. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    lol ....

8. Post
    Egor, please have a lot of web servers running in tandem this time. Would rather not have the forums crashed by shit loads of international traffic like prior to E3.

9. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    game is a time sink.
    All games are a time sink.

10. Post
    This forum is a time sink.

11. Post
    Life is a time sink.

12. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Life is a time sink.
    Quit life and have much more free time

13. Post
    gwarden wrote:
    All games are a time sink.
    Not all games replace life for seemingly millions of people though :P

14. Post
    Your sound card works perfectly.

15. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    You're the resident bipolar wow dude. You know this right?

16. Post
    ^^ Hahaha

17. Post
    Haha serious Stimpy, you're just angry you wasted so much time on it :P

18. Post
    do you think cataclysm will be released this year?

19. Post
    ^ yep.

20. Post
    dement wrote:
    do you think cataclysm will be released this year?
    Yes around November probly.

21. Post
    SirGrimNZ wrote:
    Yes around November probly.
    Yeah would be my bet also, reckon they'll announce The Next Big Thing (tm) at Blizzcon this year? Also a yehp.

22. Post
    Lol Stimpy.

That pic is truly sad. To me that looks like the typical WoW player haha ^_^! Guy on right looks so shot! Rubbed poo under his eyes even

23. Post
    I think they'll try rush out Cataclysm asap since FFXIV is coming out at the end of September.

It's about all the competition they're going to get before SW:TOR which won't be out till well into next year IMO

24. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I think they'll try rush out Cataclysm asap since FFXIV is coming out at the end of September.
    I don't think they consider FFXIV a legitimate competitor. I could be wrong, but I suspect the two game's attract diffrent player bases.

25. Post
    You'd be surprised, they've been quick to cock block every other major MMO that has come out for the past few years with expansions and content patches, all timed impeccably.

Plus, I think you're completely wrong. There will be plenty people ready to leave WoW when a suitable MMO comes out to rival it being sick of playing it for the last six years (i'm one of them, but I quit all MMOs for now), but every company that has done so lately has failed with their community management and decisions.