Results 2,376 to 2,384 of 2384

1. Post

Sa Hip Hop

Last edited by owenbrown; 9th September 2019 at 1:44 am. Reason: correction

2. Post

3. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Just found this guy. His orchestral score style tracks along with his slick videos are amazing.

NF.

He has talent and I get it his style but damn I can't stand the hooks/Chorus ultimately kills the song and leaves me feeling to embarrassed to play the song up loud.

4. Post
    I was fortunate to recently make a track and have a rapper (Dillon) from Atlanta jump on the instrumental.
    I couldnt have been happier with what he did! If you like him, check out his comic-rap alias Lobsterdamus. He dropped a new album last month.

The theme of the instrumental was made to sound like an electronic garden basking in the heat an analogue sun. Think synthesized birds and insects chilling in a psychedelic garden of surreal beats.

I haven't shared this with many hip hop connoisseurs as I don't have a lot of friends that sway that way, so I'd love critiques from people in this thread! Does it flow like you'd expect, does it surprise you or bore you?

You can check it out also on
    Soundcloud, Or spotify

5. Post
    Stream download and listen to Soulful south African Amapiano vibes and Gqom Mp3

6. Post
    Amapiano is the leading and hottest genre right now in South Africa slowly spreading across the globe give it a listen on Fakaza and Justsaymusic.com

7. Post
    if you like the 90s grimy ny rap then check out griselda

8. Heart

GooDo review

This is best article. when I read your article more data one of other blog entry. So I like it. Much obliged to you for offering this article to us.
    Mzansimp3.com
    South Africa Music Download
    Amapiano 2019 Download
    Latest Songs Download
    Kabza De Small Songs 2019
    Video Mp4 Download 2019
    2020 Mp3 Download

9. Post