Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2400

1. Post
    Verbal miscarriage of the mental fetus
    Greet us with the rugged rhythm then I'm showin'
    I think I feel my water breakin thus I'm flowin'

These guys are so underated

2. Post
    K-Dizzle wrote:
    Looked back 10 pages and no mention of Elzhi, easily one of the best at the moment.

I'm new on this forum, but not new to hip-hop. I'll assume that if you want to hear Elzhi discussion, you'll probably have to go as far back as looking at posts from last year, Elzhi was one of the most talked back when Elmatic dropped, he hasn't released anything this year but his upcoming album will hopefully live up to my hype for him. I mean if he can cover Illmatic beat to beat and still make it sound original and pleasant, I hope his new album's going to top The Preface.

DirtySlave wrote:
    Man the new Kendrick album is so weak compared to Section.80
    It's a totally different album, though they're both concept albums, the subject matter's totally different, and Kendrick himself had told us numerous times before the release that he wasn't going to re-create the sounds of section 80. It isn't weak in comparison, it's different.

Personally I've been listening to a lot of Rakim, Jeru tha damaja, and my everyday dose of Bizzare Ride II, and I don't think I've gone a day without listening to a Wu-Tang re-lated track in years.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm sure you all know where I got my username from

3. Post
    Yes we all know where you got your username from.

Try as I may I cannot get into Kendrick.
    Wells

4. Post
    Wells wrote:
    Yes we all know where you got your username from.

Try as I may I cannot get into Kendrick.

5. Post
    Shad I can get into
    Wells

6. Post

7. Post

8. Post

9. Post
    Blu wrote:

That was dope

Also a huge ELzhi fan but as said, he hasn't brought anything out in ages

10. Post
    New kendrick. J. Cole and Canei Finch on the beat!

http://soundcloud.com/topdawgent/ken...-the-jig-is-up

11. Post

12. Post
    He's such a dope artist, he brings in so much emotion.

Anyone else here a Cunninglynguists fan? They're doing a cool new thing with their next album in where the fans have a lot of input, so far they want to know who we want to feature on their songs!
    I voted for Ab-Soul and Sadistik, Macklemore probably wouldn't go astray either.

13. Post
    Bone Thugs N Harmony are at tonights Vodafone Music Awards...

14. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Probably a bit biased because OD was the first Kendrick I ever heard, I heard the Kendrick Lemar EP after that and didn't enjoy it nearly as much.

Have some Black Hippy! I remember ages ago before Kendrick blew up thinking that if all of TDE made an album that it'd be sick as **** and now everyone else agrees

I'm not sure where I read it but it was either Ab-Soul or K.Dot, and 1 of them said Black Hippy are not looking to making an album together, AT ALL. They have no interest in it.

15. Post
    Anyone got a vid of this infamous Home Brew speech?
    Wells

16. Post
    Wells wrote:
    Anyone got a vid of this infamous Home Brew speech?
    I was expecting something epic, they delivered

17. Post
    Loving this atm

Anyone want to contribute to my Summer 2012 Rap playlist on Spotify? http://open.spotify.com/user/1230985...mOA3ST2EPIsXoA

18. Post
    Obligatory school is over song.

This is the only rap song I've found (and am still aware of) with the same theme in 2 years so post more if you know any

19. Post
    facefuka wrote:
    I'm not sure where I read it but it was either Ab-Soul or K.Dot, and 1 of them said Black Hippy are not looking to making an album together, AT ALL. They have no interest in it.
    Ab-Soul, he was just joking
    I remember hearing an interview a year or so back and it's already 1/2 done

20. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Ab-Soul, he was just joking
    I remember hearing an interview a year or so back and it's already 1/2 done
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ot-be-released

21. Post

(^Pxndx posted in loal thread)

22. Post
    I am 99% sure I heard an old Kendrick Interview back when they made the single "zip that chop that" that Kendrick said they already had a finished album
    This was before they blew up though so maybe it is all irrelevant now?

Edit - Yeah that was 2 years ago so it'd be completely different now

This song

23. Post

new earl

real dope

24. Post
    Rant:
    So Funk Volume live-streamed their last US show tonight and was talking to some guys in the ustream chat for a little bit. I said that FV were fools for not coming to NZ and one guy said that his mate was given the task of selling FV to the venue promoters or something like that. Three promoters were approached by this guy are they all "screwed up their noses". F**king dumbass promoters. Do they not realise how big Hopsin is in New Zealand? He's got a positive as message with no negative sides to him that more than the very dedicated fans actually know about. SMH.

The Power Station was likely approached, they took in Kendrick but not FV? Heck, I'm feeling a lot of doubt for these Macklemore concerts now as well. The Australian shows were announced a couple of weeks ago, nothing for us Kiwis just yet. Actually, I'm gonna try and get in contact with Macklemore/one of his crew to find out more

Music:

Third section/verse is particular intense (5:15 ish)

25. Post
    P1n3apqlExpr3ss wrote:
    The Power Station was likely approached, they took in Kendrick but not FV?
    wat?

Seriously have no ****ing idea what FV is, but I can guarentee you it wouldn't pull as many ticket sales as Kendrick