Good deal thread

Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average.
(25 votes)
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 9411

1. Post
    Sharky wrote:
    For those who may not have seen it, Humble Bundle have a nice deal on at the moment.

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom..._content=logo0
    You need to pay $30 USD and none of it looks like good value to me, mostly indie crap and only a few decent looking indie games.

2. Post
    Some of those games are pretty decent

3. Post
    A worthy cause (and with Trump they are really going to need it) but I already have a lot of those games from other bundles -definitely not worth US$30 for me...

4. Post
    That is an awesome bundle. A lot of quality games in there, but chances are if you're interested you already own them.

5. Post
    In terms of price history, the first 3 games alone make it a good deal.

The thing that puts me off the most is that the bundle would double my backlog

6. Post
    I have about 8 or so of the "indie crap" games 1 or two of the better games, still might buy it.

At time of posting, 30 USD =41.7853NZD

The Witness on Steam is 47.99NZD
    Last edited by KaskadeNZ; 14th February 2017 at 9:53 pm.

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    That is an awesome bundle. A lot of quality games in there, but chances are if you're interested you already own them.
    Holy crap that's an insane deal, subnautica is worth it alone, then add stardew valley, song of the deep, Stanley parable.

Just because these are indie titles doesn't mean their crap, pick them up peeps!

8. Post
    KaskadeNZ wrote:
    At time of posting, 30 USD =41.7853NZD

The Witness on Steam is 47.99NZD
    This.

If you don't own half of the games this $30 Humble Bundle is well worth a buy imo.

9. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Holy crap that's an insane deal, subnautica is worth it alone, then add stardew valley, song of the deep, Stanley parable.

Just because these are indie titles doesn't mean their crap, pick them up peeps!
    steady on chap

10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Holy crap that's an insane deal, subnautica is worth it alone!
    Shame you don't get it any more if you are a new purchaser of the bundle. Never seen that with a humble bundle before.Name:  temp.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  99.6 KB

11. Post
    ^ it's not the first time they've done that

12. Post

13. Post
    Are the humble bundle freedom games individual keys?

14. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    Are the humble bundle freedom games individual keys?
    Yes.

They also just added 14 more games to the bundle, so even if one or two sell out it is still a good deal.

15. Post
    I don't have any of those games but I'm not much of a collector just buy stuff i know I'll play.

16. Post
    Batman Arkham Knight for $4.99 USD on bundlestars.com for next 17hrs or so or unless the keys run out (limited deal).
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

17. Post

18. Post
    Divinity Original Sin: EE 50% off till the 28th

19. Post
    gikar wrote:
    Divinity Original Sin: EE 50% off till the 28th
    I saw something about this being playable co op locally, is that the case? Anyone tried it before?

20. Post
    JPAR wrote:
    I saw something about this being playable co op locally, is that the case? Anyone tried it before?
    Have not tried it but https://steamcommunity.com/app/37342...4466460424516/

21. Post
    JPAR wrote:
    I've played it co-op over a local network, not sure about couch co-op though.

22. Post
    Civ bundle on humblebundle looks neat

23. Post
    Dishonoured 2 $29 daily on MightyApe

24. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Dishonoured 2 $29 daily on MightyApe
    $35 on playstation too. My favourite game of last year:

Daily deal on Mighty Ape

25. Post
    Titanfall 2 is now 60% off on Origin and Xbox store, and 51% off on PS4 store.

Good luck finding people to play with though. :P