1. Post
    have Spurs, Grizzlies, Blackhawks, Blazers multi'd, come on Blazers
    Wells

2. Post
    Felt like having a flutter, Marseille, Bayern Munich, Roma, Arsenal and Barcelona multi'd and Man City to win the Europa League.

3. Post
    i still don't understand your method wakeforest, what do you mean by 'play'

although it shouldn't happen...

Chelsea Vs Wolves this weekend, $19.00 odds for wolves to win

Finding it hard to think of something that can justify putting money on it, (expecting a 1-0 win at best)

-Chelsea were held scoreless last week against aston villa
    -Scored a goal last week
    -alex, drogba, lampard, injured

So im recommending either chuck a lazy 5'er on wolves h2h win, or even wolves win 1-0 ( $41.00 odds)

$10 bet could win you $410, if these teams played 19 times, wolves surely would win at least a few

im very tempted to put $100 bet on the 1-0 to wolves. $4000 profit. - if im watching the game that is, makes for fun watching

4. Post
    paracetamol wrote:
    i still dont understand your method wakeforest, what do you mean by 'play'
    Play is an American or English term for bet. Example, I'm gonna play that option...

No plays for tomorrow.

Also my system works wonders on MLB too, but the regular season is over!

5. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Play is an American or English term for bet. Example, I'm gonna play that option...

No plays for tomorrow.

Also my system works wonders on MLB too, but the regular season is over!
    how is it so successful?

do u just choose randomly over/under? does it matter who is playing etc?

6. Post
    paracetamol wrote:
    how is it so successful?

do u just choose randomly over/under? does it matter who is playing etc?
    It would take quite a bit of luck to just choose random overs and unders and make a profit because in professional sports, anything could happen.

My plays are based on a system that I devised that tells me whether a game is worth playing. According to my system, last season, had I played those games it told me to play I would have won 80% of my bets in NHL on a 2 game chase system. I have "tweaked" the units to wager to maximise profitability with this system.

7. Post
    You want to make a small profit this season - Just play Boston Bruins Unders for each of their 82 games chances of them hitting is around 65%, thus ensuring a $1,000+ profit at the end of the season if you wager $100 on each of their games. (I have given Boston Bruins the generous odds of $1.75 as it is usually always favoured - If you use bet 365, you could get $1.80 odds thus increasing your profit by an extra $300 ish).

8. Post
    how can you be so sure they'll hit under for 65% of the time? thats what i dont understand.

"2 game chase system" i still dont understand tbh ( neither does my friend )

i am trying to get my head around this as im very into my betting.

plus. if its $1.75 return. thats .75 profit each win. therefore if it were 65% win rate...

65% of 82 games: 53.3

53.3 x 0.75 profit = $39.98 win

28.7 (the 35% of losses) = $28.70 loss

$11.28 profit. its starting to make sense now...

BUT. what makes you think the win rate is 65% or higher

9. Post
    I've been tracking the Bruins for my plays last season and note that they cover unders about 65% of the time and would be by the no.1 NHL team I'd bank to have the most unders. Solid goaltending (Thomas/Rask in a position battle), good defence, plus they don't put a lot of puck in the net too...

And there's no certainty they'll hit 65%!

10. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    I've been tracking the Bruins for my plays last season and note that they cover unders about 65% of the time and would be by the no.1 NHL team I'd bank to have the most unders. Solid goaltending (Thomas/Rask in a position battle), good defence, plus they don't put a lot of puck in the net too...

And there's no certainty they'll hit 65%!
    so I'd assume this would work with all sports for teams that are defensively set. such as a soccer or basketball team that's main focus is defense, and gives up offensive talent

11. Post
    Not necessarily Paracetamol. I'm just stating the obvious just in regards to the Boston Bruins. You really have to do your research, track the games in the sports you are interested in. You'll never know, you may end up finding an awesome trend.

The thing with the NBA is that points are set determining on which team plays. Example, if Detriot play San Antonio the points may be set at 180 for unders. While if Detriot play Phoenix it may be set at 199...

In NHL, all of the games are set at 5 or 6-7 goals (in the rare instance 4 goals).

ONE website I strongly recommend is going on covers.com and read the forums. Have some really really good cappers there.

One guy has a 39-10 NFL (ATS) record.

Had I done $100 bets from Week 1 and followed him, I would have made at least $2000 profit.

12. Post
    just bet on bruins under- 3-1 boston, cheers wake

13. Post
    phatz wrote:
    just bet on bruins under- 3-1 boston, cheers wake
    That was my play of the day in a small multi of mine and some dumb fuk punted overs putting the odd up to $2.00 for unders so was a nice profit.

The Bruins goaltending, Thomas especially (as Rask hasn't been given a chance) has been absolutely magnificent this season.

14. Post
    Might stick to goal unders/over instead of picking winners. What the **** Nashville, losing to Calgary

15. Post
    my NFL multi for the week unless something major changes

Moneyline

Ravens,Steelers and Bengals - paying $4.40

16. Post
    Miami won't lose 3 at home, they're good football team, the bungals are bad, carson palmer is really bad

17. Post
    breakers $4.30 odds to win, down by 2pts , 6mins to go....

got $10 @ $4.30

1 New Zealand Breakers @ 4.30
    Stake: 10.00 Single
    Potential Winnings: 33.00

edit: won

18. Post
    nice man

19. Post
    any picks for tomorrow guys?

20. Post
    shadowguy wrote:
    any picks for tomorrow guys?
    Boston <6 of course

21. Post
    I got in when Bos / Wash unders was paying $2.05 - Now its down to $1.82 (somebody hit overs yesterday to make the odd fall to $1.70 fav on opening) this this morning somebody hit unders hard.

No plays today.

There is a play on Sunday however. Have to check today's results after work to see if there's a play tomorrow for my system.

22. Post
    ****ing hell i bet overs in the detroit game and meant to multi it with the under in the bruins game but picked overs by accident(7 am in the morning) so lost 20 bucks, only bet thats one is pittsburgh overs :/

damnit

23. Post
    Canterbury -4.5 @1.95, easy money, hate to say it but they're gonna thrash my boys.

24. Post
    lol yeah I picked overs when I meant to pick unders too.. zzz. Never place a bet when you're in a rush to leave the house and it's early as **** in the morning.

25. Post
    silentreapr wrote:
    lol yeah I picked overs when I meant to pick unders too.. zzz. Never place a bet when you're in a rush to leave the house and it's early as **** in the morning.

lol **** this was the exact same situation i was in...had to bus today so was in a mad rush and yeah ****ed up my bets >.< pulled off pens/preds over, put the winnings on canterbury so hopefully things go well tonight and a better day tomorrow