1. Post
    For tomorrow

Phoenix over Denver, Denver will be playing back to back and most of their main guys put in 40 mins today

Orlando over Miami, Miami back to back LeBron and Bosh put in big minutes today, Wade is injured

Lakers over Golden State, Golden State will be playing their fourth game in five days

2. Post
    canterbury down by 10 at half! sheesh

3. Post
    lol fail

4. Post
    Oh Hi Brand - surprised you in this thread....

5. Post
    brand wrote:
    For tomorrow

Phoenix over Denver, Denver will be playing back to back and most of their main guys put in 40 mins today

Orlando over Miami, Miami back to back LeBron and Bosh put in big minutes today, Wade is injured

Lakers over Golden State, Golden State will be playing their fourth game in five days
    the odds arn't up on bet365 and i have a basketball tourne tomorrow, so cant make those copycat bets

Winkzy wrote:
    Boston <6 of course

cheers for winning me $33 profit :P

i currently have $30 on wellington phoenix to win against adelaide @$5.00 odds on betfair. although their away etc, soccer: anything can happen. wellington currently have had 60% of possession in first 30mins, 0-0 , phx looking very good.

also some good odds for epl tomorrow (my specialty)... will keep let you know tomorrow evening when i see the squad sheets

But currently:

Birmingham Vs Blackpool

Im taking a calculated punt for Blackpool win @ $4.33 odds.
    -Birmingham have an inability to score goals, and aren't the best defenders. Charlie Adam is constantly getting better and has the ability to score well from set piece. Im tempted on Blackpool first goal; Charlie Adam @$9.00 odds. Blackpool scored 2 goals against Man City last week and are looking sharp.

Chelsea Vs Wolves

Chelsea at home, and have been strong at home. But had a tough game in Russia this week which means all the starters played full minutes, so they may be a little tired and not able to dominate the game like they usually do. Although theres a slim chance wolves can leave London with a W, $19.00 odds for wolves to win is just far too juicy to pass up. My advice: stick a lazy 5'er for wolves to win, i've put $20 on a 1-0 win for wolves @$51.00 odds for $1000 profit (as the upset if it happens - hoping for a sneaky goal, shock chelsea and wolves switching to ultra defense stance holding off for the win) or even $26.00 odds for a 0-0 draw

6. Post
    phoenix paying 6 bucks on tab

man i'm not dearing enough to bet on them

7. Post
    shadowguy wrote:
    phoenix paying 6 bucks on tab

man i'm not dearing enough to bet on them

8. Post
    wtf happened...3-0

9. Post
    shadowguy wrote:
    wtf happened...3-0
    was 0-0 all the way until 70th mins, 3 goals, after the first we gave up, should have been up 1-0 the whole way, then had the incentive to play defensive and hold off a clean sheet till end

10. Post
    damn

like otago -4.5 @ 1.87

had an average day, lost $20

won buff overs and tampa overs, lost calgary unders, vancouver unders, multi of cinci, lakers, bucks

11. Post
    holy fuk somehow vancouver went overs and lakers won! fuk yeah!

12. Post
    Got 5 plays tomorrow on my two game chase system:

- Carolina
    - Edmonton
    - San Jose
    - Pittsburgh
    - Ottawa

ALL unders. Didn't expect so many plays in one day but yeah...

13. Post
    Edmonton is playing San Jose so it's actually 4 games
    Wells

14. Post
    I'm on the sabs

15. Post
    YT 6-3
    1st game chase 6 - 3
    2nd game chase 0 - 0
    Profit: 1.92 Units

One play tomorrow 2.5 units San Jose Unders

16. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Got 5 plays tomorrow on my two game chase system:

- Carolina
    - Edmonton
    - San Jose
    - Pittsburgh
    - Ottawa

ALL unders. Didn't expect so many plays in one day but yeah...
    So how did you set out your bets for these games? I'm confused by your system lol.

17. Post
    profited today

sabs
    wings over
    sharks over

lost - pens

18. Post
    Got so lucky with that San Jose under bet, 4-0 after 1, 4-0 after 3 lol
    Wells

19. Post
    Wells wrote:
    Got so lucky with that San Jose under bet, 4-0 after 1, 4-0 after 3 lol
    Having said that, got so unlucky with that Phoenix unders yesterday - They scored 2 goals in a span of 2 minutes with 3 minutes to go...One goal so fuked up coz Cam Ward left his goal to fetch a puck behind the net...

20. Post
    YT 7-2 on a 2 game chase (2 games left to chase)

1st game chase 6 - 3
    2nd game chase 1 - 0
    Profit: 3.67 Units

Will post plays later tonight as Im at friends

21. Post
    2 plays tomorrow. Minnesota Unders / LA Kings Unders (just happen so both teams playing each other).

22. Post
    Thinking about taking the Rangers for the series @ 1.70, I love the Giants - Timmy is awesome but they may possibly have the worst world series line up ever. They have a great pitcher in Timmy but that's about it, no batting power. Texas have Cliff Lee and a powerhouse offense.

23. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    2 plays tomorrow. Minnesota Unders / LA Kings Unders (just happen so both teams playing each other).
    i still dont understand your methodology, but i have popped $30 on this. $24 profit.... i have faith in you for some reason

24. Post
    For those people that don't understand my system. Simply put, I have found a system that was very successful last season in the NHL (80% success rate). I'm not going to reveal my system, but its based on selecting "Unders" games when it is the right time to play certain teams.

I make time every night tracking stats of games that day and compiling a spreadsheet.

Its based on a 2 game chase system. You wage 1 Unit on your first bet. If it wins, you make a profit. If it loses, you wager 2.5 Unit on the same team for the second bet, thus ensuring a profit taking into account first bet losses. If both bets lose, its a loss and I take my losses and move on.

According to last season's stats, the chances of winning the first play is 65% (so say 2 in every 3 bets) and second play 80%.

At the end of the day, its all about making $$$ and so far profits to date are 3.67 Units.

Please, judgment after 20-30 plays as it'll give a fairer indication as to how well the system is doing this season.

25. Post
    cowboys -3.5 tomorrow