1. Post
    Hey guys, thought this would be a good place for people to discuss where to put their lazy 5's for sports

Currently theres a basketball game on at the moment

Antalya vs Efes Pilsen, Turkish league, bet365 has Antalya as huge underdogs, currently its 51-54 to Antalya in the last Quarter, $4.40 odds for Antalya....

at halftime when Antayla was down by 4pts, was $10 odds and i put 5 on. so im set.

Edit: antalya won

Also

For Di-santo to score first goal for wigan against Newcastle: $10 odds. (the ex chelsea striker vs newcastle)

the formation is setup for him to be key scorer, and shot about 6 shots last game
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...wigan-athletic

-scroll down.

Edit: First goal was from an assist from disanto

also

Tomorrows game:

Everton vs Liverpool

First goal scorer: Seamus Coleman @$29 odds

scored in last carling cup match, has been added to starting side as midfielder recently, and still has the odds of a defender to score

2. Post
    Will be following you and your tips paracetamol in regards to any non-american sport.

Gonna post my plays here too. Last season it had an 80% win record on a 2 game chase system for NHL.

So far NHL this season I'm 1 from 1 with this system.

One play for tomorrow:

Anaheim v Phoenix - Under 5 goals

3. Post
    Here's my tip: Don't bet on the Rangers to have a home winning record in the Month of August.
    You heard it here first.

4. Post
    Im going hard at the bet360 free 200 bucks (otherwise would usually use betfair, as their odds are far superior, but cannot bet on nz/aus games unless you confirm id etc)

depisited 200 to start, need to rollover $1200 worth of bets to gain the free $200.

currently (with quite a few bets already submitted for tonight's epl games)

Total Balance 449.98

Stake rollover: 727.00

English premier league has been awesome for me, draws are so often and have usually at least $3.00 odds

eg. yesterday, for west brom to draw with man u, it was about $5.50 for a draw... won bet... and for chelsea and aston villa, $5.50ish , won bet.

WakeForest wrote:
    Anaheim v Phoenix - Under 5 goals
    BET RECEIPT
    Under 5.5 @ 1.83
    Stake: 10.00 Single
    Potential Winnings: 8.33

5. Post
    Gonna trial the system here.

Last season it hit 78 times on first game, then 31 times on 2nd attempt. The chase failed 19 times. (109 from 128 = 85%)

My plays are 1 unit on 1st bet and 2.5 units on second bet, taking into account the losses, it would have made 26.9 units profit last season.

6. Post
    I love bet365 too with the $200 bonus. My brother created 3 accounts before they suspended his account (had to provide identification etc) because he rolled over the accounts to claim the bonuses relatively easily with NBA.

He usually bets on NBA games in the 4th quarter and would put small wagers on "outrageous" point starts such as +22.5 or +37.5 when a team is getting blown out, as you would find when a team has that big of a lead, they tend to bench the starters late in the game and as you know, leads do get pegged back...something to monitor or pay attention to this coming NBA season.

The odds on bet365 are almost always better than NZ tab by some 0.05 - 0.10+ at times.

7. Post
    WakeForest wrote:

He usually bets on NBA games in the 4th quarter

yes, this. i remember i made a killing in the playoffs, when a teams down by 5, and underdogs at like $4.00 odds, then you see vince carter handle the ball or someone who is going to score (or wait until a quick basket is made) then submit your bet

8. Post
    YT 1-0
    Profit: 0.83 Units

9. Post
    Today was a good day for moi

Ducks/Yotes 5 and under @ 1.75
    Jazz > Lakers @ 3.00
    Eagles -2.5 @ 1.87
    Broncos +3.5 @ 1.82 perfect day ruined
    Rams +8.5 @ 1.82
    Lions +10.5 @ 1.82
    49ers -6.5 @ 1.85

money ain't a thang
    Wells

10. Post
    average day

miami @ 2.50
    dallas - loss
    houston -4.5 loss
    9ers -6.5 @ 1.85

broke even pretty much

11. Post
    Good day: got a bet on when knicks were down at halftime

h2h knicks win @$3.00

won.

12. Post
    Fuk it, I'm counting the first one I made but didn't post but have evidence that I wager and won. Its all based on my 2 game chase sytem.

YT 2-0
    Profit: 1.53 Units

Tomorrow's plays:

NY Rangers v Colorado - Unders 5 $1.92
    Toronto v NY Islanders - Unders 5 $1.92

13. Post
    The Rangers so far are scoring more goals than anyone in the league and also allowing more goals than anyone in the league, and in the Leafs/Isles game thats the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams in the league so far, you think they are both going to be under?
    Wells

14. Post
    Wells wrote:
    The Rangers so far are scoring more goals than anyone in the league and also allowing more goals than anyone in the league, and in the Leafs/Isles game thats the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams in the league so far, you think they are both going to be under?
    I'm with Wells on this one...

15. Post
    the fortunate thing for Wake is now that I have questioned his bets, they will come off to make me look silly
    Wells

16. Post
    Thanks for your concerns. The system I used was trialed last season by me with a 85% record with a 2 game chase (1 unit 1st play , 2.5 unit 2nd play). It only generates 10% of NHL games to play for the season.

It need not worry which team play, who the starting goaltenders are, or what record a team has etc. All factors are irrelevant. The only relevant factor is that the system tells me that certain games will hit unders.

Last season its record is as follows:

76 1st game win = 60%
    31 2nd game win = 24%

Total = 85% success rate.

20 losses

This season, I hope to hit a 80% success rate.

By trialing, I mean I am actually betting $40.00 on the 1st play, and $100.00 on the 2nd play. I wouldn't be putting this much if I think I'm gonna lose money.

17. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    It need not worry which team play, who the starting goaltenders are, or what record a team has etc. All factors are irrelevant. The only relevant factor is that the system tells me that certain games will hit unders.
    ?

Is this some sort of Vulcan logic?

18. Post
    Its called "degen logic".

19. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Tomorrow's plays:

NY Rangers v Colorado - Unders 5 $1.92
    Toronto v NY Islanders - Unders 5 $1.92
    Unless there are a couple of 3rd period blowouts you're looking pretty good

20. Post
    lol yeah.
    2 run and gun young teams but a 1-1 tie so far.

21. Post
    I bet on the Isles @ 2.50 or whatever it was and the Pens are smoking so I'm happy
    Wells

22. Post
    YT 4-0
    Profit: 3.37 Units

Have to check tonight as to possible plays.

Please, no criticism until I've completed 20 plays

23. Post
    might have to jump on your system
    Wells

24. Post
    I had my money on the Ottowa v Pits and Dallas v TBL >5 goals, turned out alright

25. Post
    ^ Multi'd Pens/Sabs over 6 and Tampa/Dallas over 6 and won