1. Post
    LSOHTFAL wrote:
    ****ing video chat with her and ask for shoe on head.
    Failing that, sharpie in pooper? Its the only way you'll know its true love or not.

Do et.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

2. Post
    Since when are you allowed to smile in a passport photo

3. Post
    SCLZ wrote:
    Since when are you allowed to smile in a passport photo
    My brother's smiling in his. Your point being .. ?

4. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    You're not supposed to smile on your passport photo. So his point was probably that this a blatant fake as they just grabbed a pic of a hot chick off google images and pasted it on the fake passport. That's what my guess of his point is.

5. Post
    DumKopf wrote:
    You're not supposed to smile on your passport photo. So his point was probably that this a blatant fake as they just grabbed a pic of a hot chick off google images and pasted it on the fake passport. That's what my guess of his point is.
    Yeah that was my point

Blinkwing wrote:
    That would be pretty unusual, it's a very serious failure on Internal Affairs part and the photo should have been rejected Has he used it? When he tries to gain entry into other countries they may kick up a fuss

6. Post
    SCLZ wrote:
    That would be pretty unusual, it's a very serious failure on Internal Affairs part and the photo should have been rejected Has he used it? When he tries to gain entry into other countries they may kick up a fuss
    He went to Hawaii recently using that passport.

7. Post

8. Post
    MAZTA FACKOR

lol.

9. Post
    Dionmusprime wrote:
    You're ****ing kidding right?

10. Post
    I heard they took the word "gulliable" out of the dictionary - is this true?

11. Post
    To be honest, I knew it was a scam from the word Nigeria. Kept chatting to find out how they would try and scam me then pwn them with my lack of credits (bank balance $206.00).
    All I can say is that I hope they feel ****ed up side the face after spending so long wasting there time on me and getting nothing out of it.
    The one thing I think is sad, is that real people are kidnapped in Nigeria and their passports are probably the ones used in these scams.

Seriously we should nuke Africa and start over with the remaining real estate.

In other news, pay day today, got a huge bonus. Totally pays for my new Samsung Galaxy S

12. Post
    Still no shnanny.

13. Post
    this woman is a scammer she has tried to scam one of my family members out of money also with this same story the only difference is that she is in Istanbul, turkey and not in Nigeria i have added the photos that see sent to my family member, DO NOT be fooled by this woman she is only after your money and nothing else!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imaa.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	191977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0001.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	191978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picuture0000001.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	191979Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skype new.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	191980

14. Post
    k thx

15. Post
    I wonder if nykita21 realises it's not actually the woman in the photos and is probably a dude sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria.

16. Post
    Did a google image search for "hot white girl passport photo" at work. Regretz all over brah wouldnt recommend.

17. Post

Cleavage looks messed up. Bitch needs to grow better tits.

18. Post
    wow op wow

19. Post
    lol at OP trying to play it off like he wasn't considering sending the money

20. Post
    Please post email/message history from the month of communication, thanks.

21. Post
    Ban for necro and believing in finding love on the internet.

22. Post
    LOL losers, I sent her $400 and she's in my room right now.

23. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Ban for necro and believing in finding love on the internet.
    Ban for mentioning 'love'

24. Post
    Scatter_D wrote:
    Ban for mentioning 'love'
    Ban for saying ban

25. Post
    would still smash