Post your CAT thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 426 to 446 of 446

  1. Post
    He has an awesome tail.

  2. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    He has an awesome tail.
    He's a maine coon.. tail is awesome but needs brushing every day. and he's 7.5 kg's at a year old.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2170.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	228136

  3. Post
    Hi, I'm currently overseas and unfortunately my friend's cat has liver failure. I want to order the cat some treats. Can anyone direct me to a reliable online store so I can order some cat treats for their cats.

  4. Post
    I used this site when I had a cat. https://myvet.co.nz/cat/cat-treats/g...ry-salmon.html

  5. Post
    sanyub1 wrote:
    Hi, I'm currently overseas and unfortunately my friend's cat has liver failure. I want to order the cat some treats. Can anyone direct me to a reliable online store so I can order some cat treats for their cats.
    https://www.pet.co.nz/product/cat/pu...es-4x10g/30762

    https://www.animates.co.nz/fancy-fea...treat-40g.html

    Chews might be a good idea as far as people are concerned but if you want something the cat cares about go with this fancy Feast Puree stuff, never came across a cat that didn't love the stuff.

  6. Post
    petstock is pretty good as well. Not to sure about their online service but I do like the stores compared to animates. That reminds me I need to pick up some more pet food. RIP wallet.

  7. Post
    Smizmo wrote:
    He's a maine coon.. tail is awesome but needs brushing every day. and he's 7.5 kg's at a year old.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2170.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	228136
    I'm kind of interested in the maine coon, where's a good place to get them?.

  8. Post
    Rebel paws, or shining water both have top reputations. I highly recommend owning a Maine coon..

  9. Post
    If anyone looking for burmese cats. I'd skip one of the breeders in Hawkes Bay (I think it is Hawkes Bay). Mine came with the cat flu. Had to go to the vet about 6 to 7 times so far within a 5 to 6 weeks of having him. I sent the breeder a email regarding what happened and had no reply at all. (to be expected tbh) He's still having issues.

    Stupid pet insurance won't cover anything to do with cat flu as I took him to the ER vet before getting insurance. Apart from that he loves snuggles and racing onto my lap when I'm playing games. He's gonna be a inside cat from now. I was thinking of letting him outside once he had the last vaccination. But having second thoughts about it now.

  10. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    If anyone looking for burmese cats. I'd skip one of the breeders in Hawkes Bay (I think it is Hawkes Bay). Mine came with the cat flu. Had to go to the vet about 6 to 7 times so far within a 5 to 6 weeks of having him. I sent the breeder a email regarding what happened and had no reply at all. (to be expected tbh) He's still having issues.

    Stupid pet insurance won't cover anything to do with cat flu as I took him to the ER vet before getting insurance. Apart from that he loves snuggles and racing onto my lap when I'm playing games. He's gonna be a inside cat from now. I was thinking of letting him outside once he had the last vaccination. But having second thoughts about it now.
    If your cat is anything like mine, it will need daily brushes if it's an outside cat. He sounds lovely.

  11. Post
    Smizmo wrote:
    Rebel paws, or shining water both have top reputations. I highly recommend owning a Maine coon..
    Friends have a pure white Maine Coon, a couple of Bengals and Manx as well as Isle of Man, All lovely but i have a soft spot for Maine Coons

  12. Post
    Smizmo wrote:
    If your cat is anything like mine, it will need daily brushes if it's an outside cat. He sounds lovely.
    Yeah he is only 3.5 months old. Day one sleeps on my bed. I think Burmese are well known for being puppy like and follows me around everywhere so I sorta have to watch out where I'm walking.

  13. Post
    Smizmo wrote:
    Rebel paws, or shining water both have top reputations. I highly recommend owning a Maine coon..
    Thanks

  14. Post
    Luci, getting a bit skitz on the catnip. She's a fiend for it now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200122_173013.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	399.3 KB 
ID:	228240

  15. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EPhS__oU8AE5g0R.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	444.5 KB 
ID:	228264
    This is Rey, she's nine years old, and is a fluff-butt. We adopted her when she was five. She was short-haired when we got her, but I imagine that's because she was found alone and abandoned with her kittens.

    She loves being the boss, and enjoys blankets and laps.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERGPjDFUYAAyRB8.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	252.1 KB 
ID:	228265

    This is BB-8. He's just turned one. He is mischief and very much enjoys going on adventures. He loves exploring the section next door. He thinks he is tough but is a little wussy boy when push comes to shove lol.

  16. Post
    Soui wrote:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EPhS__oU8AE5g0R.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	444.5 KB 
ID:	228264
    This is Rey, she's nine years old, and is a fluff-butt. We adopted her when she was five. She was short-haired when we got her, but I imagine that's because she was found alone and abandoned with her kittens.

    She loves being the boss, and enjoys blankets and laps.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERGPjDFUYAAyRB8.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	252.1 KB 
ID:	228265

    This is BB-8. He's just turned one. He is mischief and very much enjoys going on adventures. He loves exploring the section next door. He thinks he is tough but is a little wussy boy when push comes to shove lol.
    lol you've got the same tunnel as I've got. I had to throw away the tiny fish as my kitten mauled it up as soon as he ripped it off the string.

  17. Post
    ^All the best things come from K-Mart haha.

  18. Post
    Smizmo wrote:
    Rebel paws, or shining water both have top reputations. I highly recommend owning a Maine coon..
    My Coon, and my workmate's Coon both tend to be pretty good at breaking things, and also breaking into things.

    So my house has been baby-proofed with vast amounts of sticky tape since getting this cat Drawers, cupboards, pantry's ... all of the things he will break into, and knock things out of.

  19. Post
    AnotherLeon wrote:
    My Coon, and my workmate's Coon both tend to be pretty good at breaking things, and also breaking into things.

    So my house has been baby-proofed with vast amounts of sticky tape since getting this cat Drawers, cupboards, pantry's ... all of the things he will break into, and knock things out of.
    And they love to sleep in the worst places.. on keyboards, desktops, etc. Luckily we have a wide range of other options to encourage them to sleep elsewhere, including a giant cat tree. They take up a lot of space.

  20. Post
    +1 for Rebelpawz. We got ours from them about 4 years ago.

  21. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89506294_494542134507683_4439154192849829888_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	228336