1. Post
    Attachment 225843

This is the latest addition to our family.. Bonnie.

2. Post
    Giselle wrote:
    but I do not know how to post a picture

I too was having some trouble.

Click mountain icon (third from r). Select URL or Computer.. click and choose. upload then post.

edit: sorry I may have misled you as my image appeared and then vanished an hour later.
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 17th April 2019 at 5:58 pm.

3. Post
    BaggyGreens wrote:
    Attachment 225843

This is the latest addition to our family.. Bonnie.
    Where has my image gone?

4. Post
    Bubbles at 1 year. He is now 12 with a heart murmor. I was unable to post his image admin?https://www.gpforums.com.au/attachme...469666&thumb=1
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 18th April 2019 at 5:22 pm.

5. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0389.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	744.1 KB 
ID:	225851

Bonnie at 3months just after we welcomed her to our home..
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 18th April 2019 at 1:29 pm.

6. Post
    Just adopted this boy last week.

His name is Olly.
    Was named Red when we picked him.

4month old Ridgeless Ridgeback X we think.
    Alot of energy, but walks twice a day. Has been really easy to crate train so far, coming from a Kennel environment probably helped. Has serious FOMO though, so havent tried leaving him home alone yet. Will probably ease him into it over a few weeks/months.

Spent 2 days with a group of young kids (1-4yrs old), and didnt really put a paw wrong around them. Jist a little excitable and accidently scratched 1 or 2 of them while playing with his toys.

Met my brothers 1yr old Shepard/Lab X and got on well with him, as well as my Mums 2 dogs. Cant say the same about the cats, they will take a while to get used to him, he already got a few swipes from them.

He also seems to not like/barks at smaller dogs, but is fine around bigger/similar size dogs.

Name:	received_2216506525055441.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	225852

** Heater wasnt on, he was just knackered and lay down there

7. Post
    My other pooch is Bubbles. He is 12 now with a heart murmor. But he is a stoic little fellar.

Not inserting image?
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 18th April 2019 at 5:22 pm.

8. Post
    Found this while looking at vids on youtube..thought it was sad, but a nice outcome.

9. Post
    ^ Wat?

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Wat?
    The downside to online translations but in essence:

"You weirdos really come here just to post a pic of your dog?

I don't mean to be off topic, but there you go.

Your stupid ugly dogs make me sick, but cat pics are ok."

11. Post
    ^ Legend, cheers

12. Post

Name:	dog.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	822.2 KB 
ID:	226063

My mates name is Bud

13. Post
    our next door neighbours have a Massive wasp nest theyre yet to sodding well deal with, my dog loves going for sky-raisins. This is the result of him catching a jalapeno sky raisin.

14. Post
    ^ Poor bugger, he looks like he's feeling just so sorry for himself.

15. Post
    I want to pat the doggo with my face.

16. Post
    he has the best SPCA face of any animal ive ever owned, even when excited he looks so goddam sad.

p.s. ate another sky raisin the next day without getting bitten by it, so totally learnt his lesson, hes as dumb as rocks but very malleable and adorable to make up for it

17. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    p.s. ate another sky raisin the next day without getting bitten by it, so totally learnt his lesson, hes as dumb as rocks but very malleable and adorable to make up for it
    My old dog used to chew on cactuses when he was younger, I'd have to pull the prickles out from his face and inside his mouth. For whatever reason he did this many times.

18. Post
    My old black lab used to do some stupid things, he would eat his own vomit, even his dried up old turds sometimes, but was always lovable and friendly, never growl or bite at anyone, except the cats.

19. Post
    Tell your neighbours that they're useless and that you'll deal with it. Go at night with a head lamp, pour diesel on a rag and shove it down the wasp hole a bit and pour more diesel down the hole/on top of the rag. No need to light it, the fumes will get them.

Wasps suck ass.

20. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Tell your neighbours that they're useless and that you'll deal with it. Go at night with a head lamp, pour diesel on a rag and shove it down the wasp hole a bit and pour more diesel down the hole/on top of the rag. No need to light it, the fumes will get them.

Wasps suck ass.
    whilst i would normally agree, this is no ordinary wasp nest, it took me an hour to find it because i kept ignoring what i thought was a tree stump, turns out it wasnt a tree stump. if basically a giant flax bush thats fronds have folded over at the top revealing an inverted cone hollow in the centre which a colony of wasps have decided to call home, its nearly 1m across and has all the anger, ive informed them they need to deal with it as im not going to pay to have it done for them

21. Post

Name:	dog.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	671.5 KB 
ID:	226402

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	dog1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	834.1 KB 
ID:	226403

My darling

22. Post

Name:	IMG_20190617_165022.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	286.5 KB 
ID:	226404

Name:	IMG_20190617_165016.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	297.1 KB 
ID:	226405
    Winter floof

23. Post
    cute yorki and beautiful GS!

24. Post
    ^ That GS is a handsome beast!

Alisha wrote:

Name:	dog.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	671.5 KB 
ID:	226402

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	dog1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	834.1 KB 
ID:	226403

My darling
    Adorable - details please! How old? Name? We have a purebred Yorkie, and a Yorkie/Sydney Silky cross (and a Shitzhu/Maltese ..... and a Shitzhu/Bichon .... how the hell did we get so many dogs?!?!?).

25. Post

Name:	IMG_20190630_134108_01.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	226832