1. Post
    Attachment 225843

This is the latest addition to our family.. Bonnie.

2. Post
    Giselle wrote:
    but I do not know how to post a picture

I too was having some trouble.

Click mountain icon (third from r). Select URL or Computer.. click and choose. upload then post.

edit: sorry I may have misled you as my image appeared and then vanished an hour later.
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 17th April 2019 at 6:58 pm.

3. Post
    BaggyGreens wrote:
    Attachment 225843

This is the latest addition to our family.. Bonnie.
    Where has my image gone?

4. Post
    Bubbles at 1 year. He is now 12 with a heart murmor. I was unable to post his image admin?https://www.gpforums.com.au/attachme...469666&thumb=1
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 18th April 2019 at 6:22 pm.

5. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0389.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	744.1 KB 
ID:	225851

Bonnie at 3months just after we welcomed her to our home..
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 18th April 2019 at 2:29 pm.

6. Post
    Just adopted this boy last week.

His name is Olly.
    Was named Red when we picked him.

4month old Ridgeless Ridgeback X we think.
    Alot of energy, but walks twice a day. Has been really easy to crate train so far, coming from a Kennel environment probably helped. Has serious FOMO though, so havent tried leaving him home alone yet. Will probably ease him into it over a few weeks/months.

Spent 2 days with a group of young kids (1-4yrs old), and didnt really put a paw wrong around them. Jist a little excitable and accidently scratched 1 or 2 of them while playing with his toys.

Met my brothers 1yr old Shepard/Lab X and got on well with him, as well as my Mums 2 dogs. Cant say the same about the cats, they will take a while to get used to him, he already got a few swipes from them.

He also seems to not like/barks at smaller dogs, but is fine around bigger/similar size dogs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_2216506525055441.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	225852

** Heater wasnt on, he was just knackered and lay down there

7. Post
    My other pooch is Bubbles. He is 12 now with a heart murmor. But he is a stoic little fellar.

Not inserting image?
    Last edited by BaggyGreens; 18th April 2019 at 6:22 pm.