1. Arrow

News: Russian media points to Modern Warfare 2 after airport attack

Russia Today, a state sponsored satellite channel, has broadcast a report that mixes scenes from yesterday’s deadly suicide bombing at Moscow's Domodedovo airport with footage of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s controversial “No Russian” level, wherein the player joins Russian ultranationalists in an airport massacre.
    Read more

2. Post
    Walid Phares who suggested that terrorists might be using games like the Activision blockbuster to train for real attacks.
    Hahahaha actually laughed at this.

Why must they always point the finger at video games?

3. Post
    Because people are morons

4. Post
    Anything to make a buck. The media ****ing disgusts me.

5. Post
    That was probably one of the shittier missions in MW2.

6. Post
    lol one of the comments "that must mean obama trains on sim city" if only general portrayas played age of empires"

7. Post
    527367 wrote:
    lol one of the comments "that must mean obama trains on sim city"
    Funniest post on the internet right now

8. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Funniest post on the internet right now
    LOL

9. Post
    hahaha, "that must mean obama trains on sim city"

A couple of my mates had this discussion one day, we couldn't imagine a Terrorist sitting in his cave with an LCD, Xbox and a copy of MW2 using it to "train" recruits

10. Post
    Fried Ant wrote:
    hahaha, "that must mean obama trains on sim city"

A couple of my mates had this discussion one day, we couldn't imagine a Terrorist sitting in his cave with an LCD, Xbox and a copy of MW2 using it to "train" recruits
    Don't think you understand how terriost organisations work, they are very far from sitting in caves in some mountain. They are just normal people like you and me, vary on race and looks, just go about their everyday life while plotting/planning.

Just look at the guys from the London bombings, far from a rag wearing, AK47 holding ALLAH AKBAR we see in movies/games.

But anyways, no point pointing a finger at games or movies etc as to why they did it. For starters they are messed in the head anyways to even apply the mentatlity of doing harm to people and you don't need to play a mission on a game to work out it's a good idea if you were to be a terriost to maximum effect.

Just media being media.

11. Post
    nzkfc wrote:
    Don't think you understand how terriost organisations work, they are very far from sitting in caves in some mountain. They are just normal people like you and me, vary on race and looks, just go about their everyday life while plotting/planning.

Just look at the guys from the London bombings, far from a rag wearing, AK47 holding ALLAH AKBAR we see in movies/games.
    Yeah, that's another media spin. Make the terrorists sound as if they are some sort of less advanced group who live in caves. Truth is they probably have access to weapons and technology far greater than me or you could ever get our hands on.

12. Post
    nzkfc wrote:

But anyways, no point pointing a finger at games or movies etc as to why they did it. For starters they are messed in the head anyways to even apply the mentatlity of doing harm to people and you don't need to play a mission on a game to work out it's a good idea if you were to be a terriost to maximum effect.

Just media being media.
    tl;dr version - nzkfc is a terrorist

13. Post
    Silph wrote:
    tl;dr version - nzkfc is a terrorist
    hahaha /runs back to his cave.

14. Post
    Next they be blaming black ops for the Vietnam war.

15. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    Yeah, that's another media spin. Make the terrorists sound as if they are some sort of less advanced group who live in caves. Truth is they probably have access to weapons and technology far greater than me or you could ever get our hands on.
    That's not a great comparison considering I don't even want to get my hands on an AK-47 or RPG