Page 1 of 386 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post

2. Post
    http://www.ea.com/battlefield3/videos/bf3-teaser

EDIT: jets, prone, and 64 player multiplayer!!!

3. Post
    What a terrible trailer.

4. Post
    Nice, it's been quite a while since we've last seen a major mp fps not handicapped by consoles. I think the last was TF2 a few years ago.

5. Post
    The return of prone? Why, Jesus? Why?

6. Post
    FlipSide_nz wrote:
    The return of prone? Why, Jesus? Why?
    Back to the console peasant

7. Post
    Prone is for real men.
    Lie under a bush the whole map like a boss. ;D

8. Post
    i smell a hint of apple marketing here.

remove jets and prone

bring it back in a later version, create hype and excitement as if DICE are geniuses

9. Post

Reporting in.

10. Post
    This is it! We are very excited to announce the first details on Battlefield 3 and to kickstart the preorders for the Limited Edition!

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound? All this built with our powerful new game engine Frostbite 2, which you'll hear and see a lot of in the months leading up to launch.

edit: Some more info:

Feel the Battle - Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.

Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare - The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.

Urban Combat - Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.

11. Post
    If they can deliver, its definitely worth me building a new pc.

12. Post
    prone aka camp mode

zzz

13. Post
    lol,crying over prone,i still find it wired the newer FPS dont have it..must be my age.

14. Post
    lol @ prone cryers. Sounds f'n awesome. If they're going for some more realism then prone is, err, essential?

Sounds like it won't just be a BC2 clone which is great.

15. Post
    new PC time

16. Post
    I hope this lives up to the hype.\!!!

17. Post
    Guess they haven't said how many players the console versions will support online? be awesome if it was also 64 players, hurry up with the beta DICE!! I wanna play.

18. Post
    Sweet can't wait for this:

FINALLY, REALISM

19. Post
    exis wrote:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_snSNg7MPE/youtube]

FINALLY, REALISM
    Oh yeah, I'm sure they've never heard of this before. Didn't know they were using bf2's engine.

20. Post
    This is the only game I'm excited about really. Oh and GOW3.. And whatever other AC games come out =D

21. Post
    COULD THIS BE THE GAME TO LIVEN THE SCRIMMING SCENE ONCE AGAIN? HOPEFULLY JOHN

22. Post
    I might build a PC for this!!!!

23. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Guess they haven't said how many players the console versions will support online? be awesome if it was also 64 players, hurry up with the beta DICE!! I wanna play.

It's 24. The consoles will only be 24. Consoles aren't optimised for 64 players, they just can't handle 64 players, sorry consoles

24. Post
    exis wrote:
    FINALLY, REALISM

Comparing two completely diffrent engines, you win a gold star mate

25. Post
    As long as they dont do that call of duty prone dive shit... im ok with with it.