1. Arrow

News: Report: Halo remake coming November

According to sources cited by website Joystiq, the rumoured remake of Halo: Combat Evolved will be released on November 15th for Xbox 360.
    Read more

2. Post
    Really? I mean... really?

3. Post
    yep really

4. Post
    wtf..............

5. Post
    And not a single **** was given this day.

6. Post
    It is not being built on the engine used to create Halo: Reach
    . They using a new engine then, or are they just updating Halo 1's engine with Hi-Res texture packs? Would lol if its the latter.

7. Post
    I think, assuming they don't f*** this up, this could be the best thing that has happened to halo in years!

8. Post
    They got to lazy to think of something new, so now they're going to start remaking old titles instead lol...
    Next year, Halo 2 remake!

9. Post
    If they put the best multiplayer mode they can make into it then I'd buy it but personally this should have been saved for say the next xbox maybe.

10. Post
    ;D xD cant wait! hopefully a PC version is released.

11. Post
    Cloudywolf wrote:
    They got to lazy to think of something new, so now they're going to start remaking old titles instead lol...
    I think it would be more of the case that the games take two years so they release one alternately like Treyarch and Infinity Ward with the CoDs previously. Reach was in development for a lot longer than a year but we still had ODST during Reachs development.

12. Post
    527367 wrote:
    If they are gonna do that they should wait 2 years so nobody will care ya gotta go with tradition right? right?

13. Post
    527367 wrote:
    Yeah it'll come out after the PC versions of Halo 3, ODST, Halo wars and Reach.

14. Post
    Cloudywolf wrote:
    It will soon be a decade since Halo originally came out. Given that they remade Super Mario Bros. 3 in half that (and only two years if you count the PAL version) and everyone was like "Yay!" I don't see why everyone is suddenly ripping into Halo.

15. Post
    Donutta wrote:
    It will soon be a decade since Halo originally came out. Given that they remade Super Mario Bros. 3 in half that (and only two years if you count the PAL version) and everyone was like "Yay!" I don't see why everyone is suddenly ripping into Halo.
    It's cool to bash Halo because people like it. Real gamers play indie.

16. Post
    I don't like shooters as a rule if that helps.