Mountain Biking

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5203

1. Post
    new Slayer looks interesting but I really don't like the aesthetics of that link between the tubes by the headset. Does that have technical term?

2. Post
    I like the Enduro waay more, even though I like the coil look on bikes.

3. Post
    Fair enough but if I wanted a nomad I’d buy a nomad haha.

4. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I like the Enduro waay more, even though I like the coil look on bikes.

The lines and colours look very Firebird 29 to me. Looks good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pivot-Firebird-29-Test-Review-web-5-1140x760.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	227021

5. Post
    snapped my chain today REEEEEeeeeeee

6. Post
    Did that on my last ride from a very poorly timed shift.
    Really need to sort out my bike mounted tool carrying situation.

7. Post
    Haven't managed to do that to myself yet thankfully!

Am pretty much due for a new one soon, gonna get something visually bling for the hell of it.

8. Post
    Yesterday I finally got my ass out of the red zone and into a beginner place AKA bottle lake.

It was fun, friday mid day, day off work, felt like I had the whole forest to myself and finally got to see actual bottle lake instead of wondering why the forest got that name.

I learned a lot about anticipating gear changes

9. Post
    I haven't been out there for an age, I want to to get back out there this spring. Was the track in good shape?

10. Post
    Something I've been working on
    It's certainly a bit of fun. Did the paint myself and wrapped it. Was originally black with hideous graphics.

11. Post
    Nice, looks good.

I've injured my hand so I'm out for a bit. Just sold my Capra. sold my old 36 and my helm so now I have no fork for my patrol save for an old pike. Not really sure what I want to do for a bike... Buy a better fork for the patrol and run that? I really like the craftworks I'm reviewing but I can't stand that I would be stuck with an externally routed KS Lev.

Had a huss on the new Enduro, shit is bananas. Long, slack, plush, low, centred, designed to take a beating. Kinda want a bike with a swat box so maybe that's the answer...

12. Post
    AgrAde wrote:
    I really like the craftworks I'm reviewing but I can't stand that I would be stuck with an externally routed KS Lev.
    First world problem right there

13. Post
    I’m in the same boat trying to sell my bike now, want to give 29er ago but not sure what bike I’ll buy

14. Post
    Get a mullet bike!

I crashed on sunday, front wheel washed out cause my bro was tinkering with my fork and turned the highspeed compression off, so it got loose and slipped under me lol. Cut my elbow up, blood everywhere.

15. Post
    Wow what a dick move.
    Hope you let him know.

16. Post
    I did

I've got my new tyres, i'm just hoping pedal strike won't be a common occurrence since I'm going from 27.5+ to 2.5's. If so I'll hunt for a 29" wheel and run it mullet.

17. Post
    Ordered 1/2 of the Hope brakes I've been looking at, just gotta wait for the front set to come into stock.

Popped into Pack and Pedal and got my buddy there to suss me with some of the right sized Hope post mounts too, Wiggle/CRC didnt have the right size for the front unfortunately. Scored a good mates rates deal on a Royal jersey there too.

All in all a nice day of spending coin on bikes!

18. Post
    New helmet day today. Tried on a Bell Super DH and hoped it would go on sale. 2018 version dropped to 299 today.
    https://www.torpedo7.co.nz/products/...-dh-mtb-helmet

Helmets never fit me, and this one was perfect.

19. Post
    I really like those superDH helmets, really wish I'd got myself. Really not liking how big and bulky my Giro Switchblade is so might have to swap that out for one of them 2018 ones. Can't argue with that price tbh, and I love the black/gum scheme.

20. Post
    Yeah black/gum is what I got. Looks cool
    Maybe it will give me a confidence boost to clear some jumps.

21. Post
    This just popped up in my YouTube feed, love his attitude - it is also really well shot and edited.

22. Post
    I've watched a lot of Sam lately. Little bit sick of his videos now - but overall he is such a positive nice guy. Very cool dude.

23. Post
    Hope bars, stem, headset, brakes, rotors, hubs and prob other parts i spent lots of money on but forgot....lol

Name:	new stinky.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	227128

24. Post
    [JaV].Insane wrote:
    Hope bars, stem, headset, brakes, rotors, hubs and prob other parts i spent lots of money on but forgot....lol

Name:	new stinky.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	227128
    Damn son, how much have you given Hope?

25. Post
    That's a sick looking bike Insane, I hope you wear a rusta hat while riding it