Mountain Biking

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5132

1. Post
    That's all good! Just looking to get more seat time fullstop to up my game. All the normal riding buddies are on hold building bikes or waiting for spring/summer.

What trails are you riding?

2. Post
    fatesjester wrote:
    I'm still riding most weekends in Wellington - would definitely not be of any use to you for learning how to get air though.
    Where have you been riding?

3. Post
    Lots of Makara since I've moved to Brooklyn in May. Looking forward to Wainui drying out though, always a better ride there in summer.

4. Post
    fatesjester wrote:
    Lots of Makara since I've moved to Brooklyn in May. Looking forward to Wainui drying out though, always a better ride there in summer.
    Nice man, makara is the one place that seems to hold up in the rain, I haven’t been on the bike in ages but once it drys out abit I’ll go back out can’t really be bothered with mud atm.

Going to head up to rotorua end of the year so making sure I’m fit and ready for that.

Quite liking having a local T7/evo the sales they both have compared to most shops is great. Cheap clothes locally is great. got my full face for 20% off which made it cheaper than cost at my local store
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 15th July 2019 at 2:58 am.

5. Post
    Keen for Makara in th weekend. I think I have your number saved already, I'll double check and flick you a text if you're riding?

6. Post
    My 2019 fox rampage pro carbon turned up yesterday but the quality of the coloured version I got was terrible, have ordered a plain black one and returned the other

Second helmet has turned up has a splotch of glue or something on it and half the visor is loose fml
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 18th July 2019 at 7:40 pm.

7. Post
    I feel like I got a bargain here. I was holding out for a deal on the CF or AL models closer to summer, but this popped up today brand new from the YT NZ agents.

YT Jeffsy CF Pro 2018
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/browse/Lis...?id=2235866321

Specs: https://www.yt-industries.com/en/det.../sArticle/1917
    Last edited by MoNk; 19th July 2019 at 2:44 pm. Reason: Add specs

8. Post
    Nice, looks like you saved a couple of grand off RRP, which is nothing to complain about.

9. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Nice, looks like you saved a couple of grand off RRP, which is nothing to complain about.
    Just a tiny bit more than I wanted to spend, but so much more bike for the $.

10. Post
    Nice score, I bet you’ll love it

11. Post
    Sweet bike Monk!

12. Post
    fark that was cheap.

13. Post
    Keen for riding in:

Rotorua: sun/mon/tues
    Wellington: wednesday

if anyone is free.

14. Post
    went for a ride yesterday nothing beats being on the bike even if it’s raining. Been so long I forgot how much I dislike the saint brakes.

15. Post
    Give them to me then

16. Post
    Buy them then I’ll chuck something else on haha, honestly wish I had enough spare cash for trickstuff

17. Post
    Ok I'll give ya a dollar

Also take AgRade down Yeah Gnar on Wednesday.

18. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    Ok I'll give ya a dollar

Also take AgRade down Yeah Gnar on Wednesday.
    Stuck working unfortunately had way to much time off with surgeries etc, otherwise I would’ve hit him up

19. Post
    Ridgeline was crazy slippery on Sat afternoon, unclipped a bunch. New Starfish link was great, but quite muddy. I felt bad riding the track.

Id normally be dead keen but Wednesday is my wife's birthday, which means lunch. Plus I'm working the rest of the day >.<

20. Post
    How much you want for them saints? Could be interested depending on price. Pretty keen to move on from my 2 pot deores.

21. Post
    I got some 4 pot XT Deore brakes for a b-day gift today, wasn't on planning on upgrading as I found my brakes alright, but sweet as then!

22. Post
    Oh nice!
    You'll go faster now

23. Post
    Well yeah, maybe I can fly into corners faster Also just ordered some Nukeproof Horizon Pro Sam Hill Flat Pedals on sale from Wiggle too. I think that's my Genius sorted now, still deciding if I should bother with a matching decal kit for my 36 forks.

24. Post
    Matching stickers make you go faster so do it I’d love to find a second hand set of orange lowers because new they’re ****ing expensive

25. Post
    Stickers are essential