Mountain Biking

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 4,976 to 4,981 of 4981

1. Post
    That's all good! Just looking to get more seat time fullstop to up my game. All the normal riding buddies are on hold building bikes or waiting for spring/summer.

What trails are you riding?

2. Post
    fatesjester wrote:
    I'm still riding most weekends in Wellington - would definitely not be of any use to you for learning how to get air though.
    Where have you been riding?

3. Post
    Lots of Makara since I've moved to Brooklyn in May. Looking forward to Wainui drying out though, always a better ride there in summer.

4. Post
    fatesjester wrote:
    Lots of Makara since I've moved to Brooklyn in May. Looking forward to Wainui drying out though, always a better ride there in summer.
    Nice man, makara is the one place that seems to hold up in the rain, I haven’t been on the bike in ages but once it drys out abit I’ll go back out can’t really be bothered with mud atm.

Going to head up to rotorua end of the year so making sure I’m fit and ready for that.

Quite liking having a local T7/evo the sales they both have compared to most shops is great. Cheap clothes locally is great. got my full face for 20% off which made it cheaper than cost at my local store
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 15th July 2019 at 2:58 am.

5. Post
    Keen for Makara in th weekend. I think I have your number saved already, I'll double check and flick you a text if you're riding?

6. Post
    My 2019 fox rampage pro carbon turned up yesterday but the quality of the coloured version I got was terrible, have ordered a plain black one and returned the other