Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 55

  1. Arrow
    #1
    Looks like they put out a pretty solid vid of the sp campaign:



    If anyone didn't like the highly cut teaser trailers then this should sell you.

  2. Post
    #2
    **** me that looks good.

  3. Post
    #3
    awesomes

  4. Post
    #4
    WANT

  5. Post
    #5
    I had to get my brother to watch to make sure I wasn't imagining it!

  6. Post
    #6
    O_O

  7. Post
    #7
    Looks slick.

    GP clan?

  8. Post
    #8
    Youtube link, bf3 site didn't work for me




    screen
    http://enterbf3.com/images/bf3staging.jpg

  9. Post
    #9
    Looks like your pretty standard military shooter campaign does it not? Voice acting sounds quite believable though. Need to see more.

  10. Post
    #10
    It looks damned good.

    bet my 470 is redundant now

  11. Post
    #11
    Was amazed
    Can't wait for BF3

  12. Post
    #12
    <N> wrote:
    Youtube link, bf3 site didn't work for me

    While it doesn't look too shabby, I was hoping they were going to avoid the whole single player story campaign for some decent bot AI. Simple SP like they used to have but a little more intelligent.

    BFBC 1&2 SP campaigns were pretty painful and messy.

  13. Post
    #13
    Uzi wrote:
    While it doesn't look too shabby, I was hoping they were going to avoid the whole single player story campaign for some decent bot AI. Simple SP like they used to have but a little more intelligent.

    BFBC 1&2 SP campaigns were pretty painful and messy.
    I am assuming it will have a SP like the old BF where it's just like online but with bots kinda thing aswell as a story line campaigns?

  14. Post
    #14
    NOMIS wrote:
    I am assuming it will have a SP like the old BF where it's just like online but with bots kinda thing aswell as a story line campaigns?
    Hope so, just a bit hesitant to accept it as a given after the last two BF titles having had a complete absence. If they're doing story SP that's a whole lot of resources to add on top of decent/non scripted AI and the MP.

  15. Post
    #15
    Didn't the console version of BF2 have singleplayer?

  16. Post
    #16
    Lord_Montgomery wrote:
    Didn't the console version of BF2 have singleplayer?
    Yeah it did, however console bf2 was nothing like pc bf2.

  17. Post
    #17
    damn, that vid looks sweet

  18. Post
    #18
    Yea what are you guys bitching about, that looks sweeeet!

  19. Post
    #19
    doubt i'll have a PC that can make it look that pretty and run aswell as it does in the youtube vid but looks pretty solid.

    sweet voice acting / sound.

    Really hope the multi player is as 'bare bones' as that vid - very little to no hud, no "+50 Points" bullshit like CoD.

  20. Post
    #20
    <N> wrote:
    Youtube link, bf3 site didn't work for me




    screen
    http://enterbf3.com/images/bf3staging.jpg

    :droools:
    I spammed the admin forum and all i got was a custom tag telling me I'm a tool

  21. Post
    #21
    elemunk wrote:
    doubt i'll have a PC that can make it look that pretty and run aswell as it does in the youtube vid but looks pretty solid.

    sweet voice acting / sound.

    Really hope the multi player is as 'bare bones' as that vid - very little to no hud, no "+50 Points" bullshit like CoD.
    bc2 had the points thing too, but it would be cool if you could turn them all off, yeah. Looks like realism is a primary goal here, so would make sense. Really impressed by the new animations, I hope they're in multiplayer as well and not just scripted to SP.

  22. Post
    #22
    oh man that looks so sweet. need to see more of bf3 and pre-order when I have some cash in a couple of weeks.

  23. Post
    #23
    Video looks sweet! I suspect the medic will go back to assault 5.56 assault rifles no LMG's

  24. Post
    #24
    HOLY JEBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  25. Post
    #25
    Assuming the game rates reasonably well I hope PC games respect dice and EA for doing this and BUY the game. I'll be buying the game as soon as I see that it is not a wreck (and from the trailer, looks like I'll be buying )