Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Arrow
    Looks like they put out a pretty solid vid of the sp campaign:

If anyone didn't like the highly cut teaser trailers then this should sell you.

2. Post
    **** me that looks good.

3. Post
    awesomes

4. Post
    WANT

5. Post
    I had to get my brother to watch to make sure I wasn't imagining it!

6. Post
    O_O

7. Post
    Looks slick.

GP clan?

8. Post
    Youtube link, bf3 site didn't work for me

screen
    http://enterbf3.com/images/bf3staging.jpg

9. Post
    Looks like your pretty standard military shooter campaign does it not? Voice acting sounds quite believable though. Need to see more.

10. Post
    It looks damned good.

bet my 470 is redundant now

11. Post
    Was amazed
    Can't wait for BF3

12. Post
    <N> wrote:

While it doesn't look too shabby, I was hoping they were going to avoid the whole single player story campaign for some decent bot AI. Simple SP like they used to have but a little more intelligent.

BFBC 1&2 SP campaigns were pretty painful and messy.

13. Post
    Uzi wrote:
    While it doesn't look too shabby, I was hoping they were going to avoid the whole single player story campaign for some decent bot AI. Simple SP like they used to have but a little more intelligent.

BFBC 1&2 SP campaigns were pretty painful and messy.
    I am assuming it will have a SP like the old BF where it's just like online but with bots kinda thing aswell as a story line campaigns?

14. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    I am assuming it will have a SP like the old BF where it's just like online but with bots kinda thing aswell as a story line campaigns?
    Hope so, just a bit hesitant to accept it as a given after the last two BF titles having had a complete absence. If they're doing story SP that's a whole lot of resources to add on top of decent/non scripted AI and the MP.

15. Post
    Didn't the console version of BF2 have singleplayer?

16. Post
    Lord_Montgomery wrote:
    Didn't the console version of BF2 have singleplayer?
    Yeah it did, however console bf2 was nothing like pc bf2.

17. Post
    damn, that vid looks sweet

18. Post
    Yea what are you guys bitching about, that looks sweeeet!

19. Post
    doubt i'll have a PC that can make it look that pretty and run aswell as it does in the youtube vid but looks pretty solid.

sweet voice acting / sound.

Really hope the multi player is as 'bare bones' as that vid - very little to no hud, no "+50 Points" bullshit like CoD.

20. Post
    <N> wrote:

screen
    http://enterbf3.com/images/bf3staging.jpg

:droools:
    I spammed the admin forum and all i got was a custom tag telling me I'm a tool

21. Post
    elemunk wrote:
    doubt i'll have a PC that can make it look that pretty and run aswell as it does in the youtube vid but looks pretty solid.

sweet voice acting / sound.

Really hope the multi player is as 'bare bones' as that vid - very little to no hud, no "+50 Points" bullshit like CoD.
    bc2 had the points thing too, but it would be cool if you could turn them all off, yeah. Looks like realism is a primary goal here, so would make sense. Really impressed by the new animations, I hope they're in multiplayer as well and not just scripted to SP.

22. Post
    oh man that looks so sweet. need to see more of bf3 and pre-order when I have some cash in a couple of weeks.

23. Post
    Video looks sweet! I suspect the medic will go back to assault 5.56 assault rifles no LMG's

24. Post
    HOLY JEBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Post
    Assuming the game rates reasonably well I hope PC games respect dice and EA for doing this and BUY the game. I'll be buying the game as soon as I see that it is not a wreck (and from the trailer, looks like I'll be buying )