1. Post
    Oh and Yankee-kun seems to be quite good so far. Definitely worth another go.

RE UXU: may have to check out his other ones. Aflame and Freezing look sort of good.

2. Post
    have started reading berserk

its pretty tough reading some parts, its a pretty crazy story

3. Post
    Spitfire wrote:
    have started reading berserk

its pretty tough reading some parts, its a pretty crazy story
    yea is a pretty crazy story but is pretty good

4. Post
    it is good

i am now up to the part where he got the berserker armor, and is with the little witch

shame about caska, she is getting kinda annoying now with her childlike state

but man the detail is pretty amazing especially in those war scenes.

and that kid? is he...

5. Post
    Berserk is intense. I can''t read too much of it in one sitting.

6. Post
    So i finished reading all of berserk

Its crazy when you think its been going for 20 years, and looks like it will be going for another 10+ years.

It will be good once they finally get to Elfhelm and Casca gets her heart restored by the Elf king. Its gonna be a pretty emotional and intense time for her and Gatts if she remembers everything. Who knows what will happen.

I like the Schierke character and it was good she joined up with Gatts, because she seems to be the only one able to sooth him and calm his darkside at least while Casca is still a vegetable. and they make a pretty good demon slayer team when she rides on his back. lol

This child that comes out on the full moon to help Gatts and Casca looks just like how there child would, I think it is there child in some spiritual form or something but not the evil part... its hard to know. since griffith used there child to reincarnate or whatever, confusing stuff. maybe it got split

Wonder whats gonna be in the mouth of that sea god hes jumping into atm

7. Post
    berserker gatts is so badass

Attached Images

8. Post
    Man, I'm so holding out for more Kimi no Iru Machi and UXU.

9. Post
    **** yea Spitfire I'd say in the next few chapters we'll see some epic fights. Don't know what you;re talknig about Simon :P you just don't like waiting for the next chapter to come out

10. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Man, I'm so holding out for more Kimi no Iru Machi and UXU.
    looks like its gonna be a good chapter...lol

11. Post
    Jopsy wrote:
    **** yea Spitfire I'd say in the next few chapters we'll see some epic fights.
    new chapter tomorrow! http://www.mangahideout.com/content....k-320-Spoilers

12. Post
    demon eyes kyo~ the manga has ended, pretty awesome story lol

13. Post
    heh, well another sort of set up chapter of Kimi no Iru Machi

the next few chapters will be where some drama starts...
    Haruto and his tomato salads...

14. Post
    I just hope that he gets with someone who isn't named Eba (aka Akari).

15. Post
    read GE:Good Ending for some more punishment, the last chapter was pretty good lol

16. Post
    Oh yeah? I read the one-off a while ago. Is it just a reboot or a continuation?

17. Post
    hmm i'm not sure i think i skipped the oneshot and just read from chapter 1, but most series start again from 1

18. Post
    spoiler/basic script of the next chapter for Kimi no Iru Machi

Spoiler:

19. Post
    Not reading. lol.

20. Post
    might start Vinland Saga next

reading a couple of interesting ones(i have time off work atm lol)

Let's Lagoon - reminds me of lost, guy washes up on a deserted island unaware of how he got there and meets a girl from his class there. they start living on the island and weird things happen, time travel etc lol

Sun-Ken Rock - about a japanese guy who is in love with a young Korean girl. he followed her to Korea and wants to become a police like her. but then due to some events he ends up becoming the boss of a gang.

Black God - uxu author again(srs this guy has so many mangas going on at the same time its crazy) Its pretty cool

Natsu no Zenjitsu - its a pretty good so far, slice of life type manga

21. Post
    Reading:
    Loveplus Rinko Days - tip to spit
    and
    Shingeki no Kyojin - Totally epic. It's kind of like a weird mix of Berserk and Gantz but mainly Berserk. I stumbled on to this one completely by accident. It's actually getting some really good reviews and is quite popular. Very cool so far.

22. Post
    Spitfire wrote:
    Let's Lagoon - reminds me of lost, guy washes up on a deserted island unaware of how he got there and meets a girl from his class there. they start living on the island and weird things happen, time travel etc lol
    Started reading this and GE. Both are excellent. GE starts out slow but it really progresses nicely.

23. Post
    Murakami, have you read Gantz yet? If not, I put my reputation on that Manga to urge you to give it a shot, all the way up to the most recent chapter so so so ****ing good

24. Post
    You know I haven't read the whole thing. I think I read the first 10 chapters or so and then became quite busy with school. I'll have to give it a go. You always seem to have good recommendations anyway. I watched The Audition a few months ago (based on your recommendation) and it was just great.

25. Post
    Ah good to hear , I'll have to throw another one at you: Shigurui - both the Manga and Anime are great. Though the Anime is very experimental and atmospheric, I'd be confident that you'd appreciate the more subtle sujects in Shigurui as well :P