1. Arrow
    Faultline ep.2 is out

2. Post

3. Post
    BattleCrap wrote:
    May or may not have been posted, very short read.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/03/04/di...-pc-community/
    Mayby the mouse in BF3 will be 1:1 and not mapped to a analog stick

4. Post

posted youtube version

5. Post

6. Post
    Show us some MP footage already.

7. Post
    SP for the win! Really glad they have made a campaign.

8. Post
    Haha - not too interested in the single-player, don't get me wrong it looks awesome but to me just looks like CoD single-player with way better graphics that i'll never be able to afford to replicate lol. The graphics/hud do look great though.

Just really hoping the hud is as empty in multi-player with it only taking 1 or 2 shots to bring a player down.

If they go back to their roots - BF1942/vietnam crossed with BF2 - keep all the '+50 points!", "air-strike after X kills" etc etc, the rubbish the COD's have out of this game it should be great.

One concern for me personally is recoil (or lack of), BF2 wasn't amazing on this front either but it was 1000000x times better than Call of Duty, but in that episode 1 vid there's a guy firing a SAW while standing with like no recoil iirc, hopfully in multi it's not like that.

9. Post
    Merkinz wrote:

10. Post
    ****me, this looks amazing.

11. Post
    elemunk wrote:
    Haha - not too interested in the single-player, don't get me wrong it looks awesome but to me just looks like CoD single-player with way better graphics that i'll never be able to afford to replicate lol. The graphics/hud do look great though.

Just really hoping the hud is as empty in multi-player with it only taking 1 or 2 shots to bring a player down.

If they go back to their roots - BF1942/vietnam crossed with BF2 - keep all the '+50 points!", "air-strike after X kills" etc etc, the rubbish the COD's have out of this game it should be great.

One concern for me personally is recoil (or lack of), BF2 wasn't amazing on this front either but it was 1000000x times better than Call of Duty, but in that episode 1 vid there's a guy firing a SAW while standing with like no recoil iirc, hopfully in multi it's not like that.
    Agreed. I never play SP campaigns, but I will probably play BF3's co-op. So far everything we've seen is just scripted, will be good to see some unscripted MP action soon...

12. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Agreed. I never play SP campaigns, but I will probably play BF3's co-op. So far everything we've seen is just scripted, will be good to see some unscripted MP action soon...
    Yeah bro. I am containing my excitement until I have seen some MP gameplay footage.

13. Post
    elemunk wrote:

some stat whores like me like the "+50 points" stuff tho :P however itll be awesome if theres an option to disable those popups. as for recoil and health etc, itll probably be somewhat similar to bc2, which is good in my books

14. Post
    hope its optimized well so I won't need a new graphics card

15. Post
    IGN's analysis of the newest SP vid.

16. Post
    Epicc

17. Post
    Necriss wrote:
    hope its optimized well so I won't need a new graphics card

I mean look, requirements aren't out, but I'm not expecting my ati 5870 ( equal to gtx470) to hold up too well. I doubt I'm going to pull 50fps+ in BF3 like I could in BC2 running on max settings.

I don't know what card you've got, but don't go having too much hope if its even worse than my setup.