Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4328

1. Post
    Yep they are both naturally lightweight fighters

2. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    a lot of people I know bitch that CMG was fighting short notice in a weight class he had to put weight on for. I respond with your comment
    Gordy wrote:
    Bro, these casual fans are driving me nuts. Hopefully now they'll retreat into the woodwork for a while.
    You fanboys need to get off CMG dick, stop riding it, your idol lost. Couldn't even back up his trash talk and jumping two weight classes to see if he was the 'real deal', apparently not.

3. Post
    iNx wrote:
    You fanboys need to get off CMG dick, stop riding it, your idol lost. Couldn't even back up his trash talk and jumping two weight classes to see if he was the 'real deal', apparently not.
    You never fail to show how misinformed you are, they aren't even riding CMG's dick, in fact it's the opposite.

4. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    You never fail to show how misinformed you are, they aren't even riding CMG's dick, in fact it's the opposite.
    lol piss off mate

5. Post
    iNx wrote:
    lol piss off mate
    He's right though

6. Post
    #209 for life yo, never been on the CMG train.

The belt will be on Frankie's waist soon if Dana sorts his shitt out and stops protecting his publicity stars

7. Post
    iNx wrote:
    lol its not fanboys though

you can't but like CMG if you are a true fan. No one has ever did what he did. Talk that much smack and back all of it up until now. I mean he was saying when he wasn't even top 10 he would clean up the division. Such BS claims no one should pay attention, but then he backed all of it up.

Then he literally says he doesn't care who he will fight, he will fight anyone. go up two weight classes. etc. When you have watched MMA literally 15+ years no one has done what he has. Others have done parts. Chael talked some trash, JJ cleaned up, talked of going up in weight but didn't. CMG trashed talked the unbeaten in 10 years champ who destroys everyone, and then delivered on that like no one ever thought he could. And got himself paid too. And made other fighters rich too. Noobs don't see that, they just think conor is disrespecting his opponents, well he is, but hes looking after them too.

So absolutely we should dick ride CMG. Hes unparalleled. All up until round 2 in the weekend, in rd 1 it looked like he was gonna get the job done.

8. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    #209 for life yo, never been on the CMG train.

The belt will be on Frankie's waist soon if Dana sorts his shitt out and stops protecting his publicity stars
    Meh, I used to think Dana was all money hungry etc, but he legit just wants to see some good fights imo. Would he really let CMG jump 2 weight divisions if he was protecting his biggest viewer pull?

I just hope Aldo has to beat Edgar to get another shot, even though he probably deserves the first shot at the title after his 10 year reign.

9. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Meh, I used to think Dana was all money hungry etc, but he legit just wants to see some good fights imo. Would he really let CMG jump 2 weight divisions if he was protecting his biggest viewer pull?

I just hope Aldo has to beat Edgar to get another shot, even though he probably deserves the first shot at the title after his 10 year reign.
    exactly, conor is not being protected.

Infact I think hes gonna want the Edgar fight just to piss Aldo off cause he (CMG) knows how bad Aldo wants that rematch.

10. Post
    Aldo could have had it, was first choice after Rafael dos Anjos pulled out. 2 weeks is little time to prepare, but Diaz took it on 11 days

Could argue Aldo had more to lose than Diaz. But after his "anytime any place" comment it does look pretty "pussy" quoting CMG.

11. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    lol its not fanboys though

you can't but like CMG if you are a true fan. No one has ever did what he did. Talk that much smack and back all of it up until now. I mean he was saying when he wasn't even top 10 he would clean up the division. Such BS claims no one should pay attention, but then he backed all of it up.

Then he literally says he doesn't care who he will fight, he will fight anyone. go up two weight classes. etc. When you have watched MMA literally 15+ years no one has done what he has. Others have done parts. Chael talked some trash, JJ cleaned up, talked of going up in weight but didn't. CMG trashed talked the unbeaten in 10 years champ who destroys everyone, and then delivered on that like no one ever thought he could. And got himself paid too. And made other fighters rich too. Noobs don't see that, they just think conor is disrespecting his opponents, well he is, but hes looking after them too.

So absolutely we should dick ride CMG. Hes unparalleled. All up until round 2 in the weekend, in rd 1 it looked like he was gonna get the job done.
    He calls out Floyd Mayweather Jr., into the boxing ring and couldn't even last two rounds standing up trading punches.

First it was Silva, RR, now CMG.

Yeah I don't watch much of UFC tbh, this was like my second match I've seen. Only watched to see what made him so hyped and everyone had talked about, have to admit though he has a mean fighting style, I liked his lateral movement, the spin kick and such

12. Post
    iNx wrote:

Yeah I don't watch much of UFC tbh, this was like my second match I've seen. Only watched to see what made him so hyped and everyone had talked about, have to admit though he has a mean fighting style, I liked his lateral movement, the spin kick and such
    well if you watched his debut in the UFC til now, its real hard not to be on the hype train.

In the weekend he did get humbled.

13. Post
    Nate Diaz medically suspended until 4/20

is this real life

14. Post

15. Post
    NSAC best trolls tbh

16. Post
    McGregor said he would finish him in the first round the reason why he was careless and went all in. Plus he was talking to much during the fight should of focused a bit more. I think he got frustrated and got caught with those puches that rocked him. If he played smart like Meisha Tate did he might of won. Does Diaz deserve a title shot? Dos Anjos vs Diaz? Both have good ground game.

17. Post
    Gordy wrote:
    Bro, these casual fans are driving me nuts. Hopefully now they'll retreat into the woodwork for a while.
    Dude, it's ridiculous. His 'graciousness' in defeat is being lauded. The **** is that about!

18. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Umm, we both backed Diaz.... did you read our quotes right or am I confused?

19. Post
    Gordy wrote:
    Umm, we both backed Diaz.... did you read our quotes right or am I confused?
    Misread mate, I didn't previously checked the past pages.

My bad

20. Post
    Leave it in the octagon boys

Personally I think Frankie Edgar should get next in line to fight CMG - Aldo will just pull out injured.

21. Post
    Frankie tore his groin recently as well. I guess injuries happen.

22. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    Aldo will just pull out injured.
    Or get knocked out again in record time. He had 10 years, no one can be at the top forever.

23. Post
    Gordy wrote:
    Frankie tore his groin recently as well. I guess injuries happen.
    1: UFC 125- Aldo pulls out of title fight with Josh Grispi due to injury. He would then fight and defeat Mark Hominick at UFC 129.

2.UFC 149-Aldo pulls out of title fight with Erik Koch due to injury. The fight was rescheduled, Koch pulled out with injury, replaced by Frankie Edgar at UFC 153.

3.UFC 153- Aldo pulls out of fight with Frankie Edgar due to injury. Fight rescheduled to 156.

4.UFC 176- Aldo pulls out of re-match with Chad Mendes due to injury. Fight rescheduled to UFC 179.

5.**UFC 189-Aldo pulls out of fight with Conor McGregor due to injury.

24. Post
    Everyone here is has been bitching about the CMG v Diaz fight but I haven't heard many people just say how good a fight it was. I personally enjoyed the hell out of it.

I hope we get a CMG v Diaz 2 and this time both get 10 M dollars.

25. Post
    Pretty sure everyone enjoyed it, eh. Was one of the most entertaining fights in a while, along with the Holm v Tate