Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 4232

  1. Post
    Dude has defended once in what 2 years?

  2. Post
    Apparently he's having surgery today.

  3. Post
    Yeah surgery for an ab hernia

  4. Post
    Is it just me or was the card pretty average even before he pulled out? Co and main only ones I really cared for.

  5. Post
    Yeah it is average. Was going to the pub to watch it. But now don't know if I can be bothered haha.

  6. Post
    So Adesanya v Silva gets promoted to main but is still only 3 rounds and they are charging full price for this PPV?

  7. Post
    Will still be full price.

    Young put on a good show.

  8. Post
    And... that's what happens when you pull a co-main out of your ass...

  9. Post
    I like Adesanya, but man he says some cringey shit occasionally.

    Apparently the main event was on ESPN lol, sucks if you paid for the PPV.

  10. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    I like Adesanya, but man he says some cringey shit occasionally.

    Apparently the main event was on ESPN lol, sucks if you paid for the PPV.
    Did you see the presser, he was talking about the Whittaker vs Gas and how its like coming too quickly with a girl, or not coming at all - go all the way and then it doesn't happen. WTF M8

  11. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    Did you see the presser, he was talking about the Whittaker vs Gas and how its like coming too quickly with a girl, or not coming at all - go all the way and then it doesn't happen. WTF M8
    lol what didn't see that

    I agree he can be pretty charismatic but then everyonce in a while some real wtf stuff comes out of his mouth

  12. Post
    Shane Young was all class with his post fight interview, look forward to more of his fights.

  13. Post
    There were some good fights. Card wasn't too bad in the end.


  14. Post
    Anyone else want to see Adesanya vs Weidman or Romero? Want to see how he goes against a good wrestler.

  15. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Anyone else want to see Adesanya vs Weidman or Romero? Want to see how he goes against a good wrestler.
    I don't know why he would risk that given how close he is to a title shot.

  16. Post
    Well yeah it wouldn't be the smartest, still want to see it.

  17. Post
    next level striking


  18. Post
    Poor Cain.

  19. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Poor Cain.
    yep. I feel for him. The realization that its over, your body can't keep up.

  20. Post
    Went to my first live fight on Saturday (Capital Punishment).

    Oh sheet.

    One dude got knocked out cold first round, some other dude was knocked out for like 5 minutes before he moved after taking a clean kick in the head.

    That's all I've got to contribute to this thread.

  21. Post
    ^ 5 minutes out cold is pretty dangerous, must have been a hell of a kick.

    Did you enjoy it or was it a bit of a shock to see in person?

    My MMA coach got knocked out in one of his fights and his daughter was watching (she was about 10 or so), she lost the plot. Hindsight is wonderful and says she probably shouldn't have been there. I still remember the sound the punch made when it clocked him.

    The detachment you get from watching on TV is a really good thing

  22. Post
    I'm not really into the whole fighting thing, I don't watch it on TV or anything, only went because the girlfriends trainer was fighting.

    A lot of fights where pretty boring, especially the woman.

    We where right up front ring side and the dude was knocked out maybe 2 meters max away from us. It was all very exciting to be honest.

    Will go again I think.

  23. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    I'm not really into the whole fighting thing, I don't watch it on TV or anything, only went because the girlfriends trainer was fighting.

    A lot of fights where pretty boring, especially the woman.

    We where right up front ring side and the dude was knocked out maybe 2 meters max away from us. It was all very exciting to be honest.

    Will go again I think.

  24. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    I'm not really into the whole fighting thing, I don't watch it on TV or anything, only went because the girlfriends trainer was fighting.

    A lot of fights where pretty boring, especially the woman.

    We where right up front ring side and the dude was knocked out maybe 2 meters max away from us. It was all very exciting to be honest.

    Will go again I think.
    Nek minute Privoxy is doing MMA.