Results 4,326 to 4,342 of 4342

1. Post
    Journalist: How does it feel being a father now...

Nate Diaz "I've been fighting for years, fathering all these mofo'ers"...

Also the diss on Coby Covington .... who???

2. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Man that was such a good main card.
    Came to post this too, lived up to the hype - I really hope they book Nate vs Jorge

3. Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rxTZieeXQY

^^ Jorge responding to Diaz accepting the fight...

Also McGregor seems to be interested too on his FB page and making news about trilogy...

Looks like the baddest mofo in Stockton will call the shots here - giving the fans what they want to see, or taking the money fight...be foolish for Diaz not to work towards to the McGregor fight as he'd probably earn 10x what he could with Masvidal (after ppv points)...

4. Post
    Holy fuk china's got a belt know. Andradge got KTFO!!!!

5. Post
    Anybody see Kabib - have a perfectly good working _______ if anybody missed it and needs to watch...

6. Post
    Yeah he's unreal.

7. Post
    I got up at 515am to watch live in bed until whatever time it finished.
    Such a sore neck from that.
    Card was a bit average.

Felder Barboza scorecard

8. Post
    That choke was deep as fuk (also confirmed by Dustin at the post fight) so credit to Kabib for getting out...

Also props to Kabib for after fight interview...

9. Post
    Name:  Kabib.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  994.8 KB

^^ This guys gonna be a champion someday - when Kabib retires - Good of Kabib to think so too

10. Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHvq...FP0TEGCYiqiQl0

I thought Kabib was doing some weird hug when he jumped on Dana, but it was actually (or could have been) quite a deadly choke...

11. Post
    Yeah that co-mainer scorecard was whack ... I saw it 29-28 either way, but thought Barboza did enough. Guessing the elbows from the bottom in R2 negated the takedown, thats the only way Felder maybe wont that round...

12. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHvq...FP0TEGCYiqiQl0

I thought Kabib was doing some weird hug when he jumped on Dana, but it was actually (or could have been) quite a deadly choke...
    Love those post fight Breakdowns, but to think he was trying to choke him is a laugh.

13. Post
    UFC 244 confirmed for MSG - Jorge Masvidal vs Nate Diaz - 5 rounder PPV

14. Post
    Usman is a ****ing joke.

15. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Love those post fight Breakdowns, but to think he was trying to choke him is a laugh.
    It was just fun and games, but Kabib did have him in the "Eagle lock" or whatever you want to call that move - unbeknownst to the ordinary viewer what he was doing - that video breakdown actually did a good analysis of the move...

16. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    UFC 244 confirmed for MSG - Jorge Masvidal vs Nate Diaz - 5 rounder PPV
    And Dana white is going to make a BFM belt

- - - Updated - - -

Bloodline wrote:
    Usman is a ****ing joke.
    Usman is a joke, i can't stand him.

17. Post
    Strip him tbh. Dude doesn't want to fight.