Nunes is a beast.

3. Post
    Wait... Faber is fighting again?

4. Post
    Sadly yes.

5. Post
    That was such a good card. Loved it.

6. Post
    yeah, fun card! Lived up to its hype. Crazy knee, I don't think we'll see Ben back after that...

7. Post
    Jorges post fight press conference was savage AF.

"i looked him in the eyes and put my hands behind my back - you wanna put your head in my crotch? - I got you bro"

8. Post
    Robbed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robbed.PNG 
Views:	35 
Size:	799.8 KB 
ID:	226611

9. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    yeah, fun card! Lived up to its hype. Crazy knee, I don't think we'll see Ben back after that...
    Doctors gave him the all clear so who knows. Depends on his ego.

10. Post
    Izzys live reaction pretty much sums it up:

https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/...529412096?s=20

11. Post
    Made an easy $93.5 on that fight as Jorge was paying $2.87. Would have had an extra $53 had Jon Jones not won by decision (who would have thought). Unless Coby has a dominant result vs Lawler, he's next in line for the Welterweight belt.

The only thing left for Nunes is a rematch with Cyborg, but I don't know if Cyborg's next fight is her last with the UFC. Still, she won so convincingly that it prob no fluke. Anyway she's absolutely cleaned out that division. Schevchenko makes sense as I felt she won that split decision, but she's one weight class above, and doesn't really need that fight.

12. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Made an easy $93.5 on that fight as Jorge was paying $2.87. Would have had an extra $53 had Jon Jones not won by decision (who would have thought). Unless Coby has a dominant result vs Lawler, he's next in line for the Welterweight belt.

The only thing left for Nunes is a rematch with Cyborg, but I don't know if Cyborg's next fight is her last with the UFC. Still, she won so convincingly that it prob no fluke. Anyway she's absolutely cleaned out that division. Schevchenko makes sense as I felt she won that split decision, but she's one weight class above, and doesn't really need that fight.
    I bet on Holly, Jorge, Rockhold, Cheisea and Santos.

Would have broke even except I thought the Holly bet didn't go through so accidentally bet on her twice.

I don't rate Jones in the scheme of things of all time greats. Hes clinging to a division he knows he dominates, he doesn't take risks (remember a PPV was cancelled cause he refused to fight Hendo on short notice). 4 years ago he was talking about going up a HW. Contrast that to how Connor operates and the numbers /interest he in turn draws.

13. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    I bet on Holly, Jorge, Rockhold, Cheisea and Santos.

Would have broke even except I thought the Holly bet didn't go through so accidentally bet on her twice.

I don't rate Jones in the scheme of things of all time greats. Hes clinging to a division he knows he dominates, he doesn't take risks (remember a PPV was cancelled cause he refused to fight Hendo on short notice). 4 years ago he was talking about going up a HW. Contrast that to how Connor operates and the numbers /interest he in turn draws.
    Connor hasn't defended his belt, Jon Jones has.

14. Post
    GSP clung to his division.

Until Bisping became champ

15. Post
    ^^ I think you would have to put Jon Jones in the all time greats discussion (although not as entertainment as the earlier part of his career). Combat sport is a brutal sport where one bad knock to your head can change your career. That's why I believe fighters like GSP and JJ play the fight smart/safe card, especially later on in their careers. It's a shame, because I believe JJ can be the most entertaining fighter if he wanted to.

I'm a fan of exciting fighters like the Korean Zombie and Nate Diaz, who I hope kicks the shit out of Pettis (although my previous fav fighter was Jon Fitch, reknown as a boring fighter, who now is entirely past his prime).

16. Post
    The Whitaker Addy card should be a great one. I'd say it's Addy's fight to lose as he seems to be the more talented fighter and has the reach advantage too, although Whitaker's heart is one of the best. Don't know which way it'll swing...

17. Post
    Whenever I have watched Rob fight, I have thought wow his fight IQ is high. The decisions he makes in the cage look very calculated and are done very quickly.
    I've never really thought that watching Izzy. It's more - Jesus he takes risks! Why are his hands down? Why is he sticking his head out?

I think Rob smashes him.

18. Post
    Should be a good fight. I want Izzy to win but Rob is a big step up from Gastulum who Izzy was getting touched up by at stages

19. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	226631

There's some great fights coming up - and apart from a couple, seem pretty evenly matched. I do think Kabib should be priced a lot higher though.

20. Post
    steveNtake wrote:
    GSP clung to his division.

Until Bisping became champ
    he did somewhat, his fight style became methodical, calculated and somewhat boring.

Rebound wrote:
    Connor hasn't defended his belt, Jon Jones has.
    when you knock out the guy that murdered the division for 10 years, in 13 secs, do you really need to defend? its kinda pointless - or is it better to go get the next belt up? one of those no one had done, one of those every champ had done.

Jones is scraping by, Connor iced someone who was in contention for p4p goat, in 13 seconds. Jones is afraid to go up in weight, Conor did it right away.

Yeah Conor has losses where Jones doesn't, but thats cause he takes risks, where as Jone does'nt. Case in point, they had to cancel a PPV cause jones is such a pussy and wouldn't fight old man Hendo on short notice