Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 4343

1. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Yep you are.
    So they have stupid rules about the angle of elbows but you are free to potentially cripple or kill someone by dropping them on their head?

That seems a bit wrong to me...

2. Post
    If she let go of the kimura, she would have landed on her back.

3. Post
    Brazilian crowds are so fkn hostile, lighten up geez. Pretty meh card, Rose looked the goods, wouldn't be too disappointed if I was her. She seemed happy to lose the belt anyway.

I too think it's a bit strange you are allowed to piledrive.

4. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Brazilian crowds are so fkn hostile, lighten up geez. Pretty meh card, Rose looked the goods, wouldn't be too disappointed if I was her. She seemed happy to lose the belt anyway.

I too think it's a bit strange you are allowed to piledrive.
    they always talk about hespect, but then are salty AF when their fighters lose...

5. Post
    She was only allowed to slam because Rose had her in a sub. Without the sub the spike would have been illegal.

Rose already had a stuffed neck, wonder how bad it is now.

6. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    they always talk about hespect, but then are salty AF when their fighters lose...
    Well in this case they were watching their icons and legends lose one after the other so it was sort of understandable...

7. Post
    brand wrote:
    Well in this case they were watching their icons and legends lose one after the other so it was sort of understandable...
    yeah valid point.

8. Post
    Max vs Frankie is in the works...

9. Post
    brand wrote:
    Max vs Frankie is in the works...
    Maybe that's an old Dana promise from taking the Ortega fight. Seems weird.

10. Post
    Anybody see the Lee fight? I thought he'd given up in the 4th when he failed to execute the takedown (or exerted too much energy doing so). He's talented and defo a top 10 fighter in his class, but I don't think championship material. RDA did look good tho!

11. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Anybody see the Lee fight? I thought he'd given up in the 4th when he failed to execute the takedown (or exerted too much energy doing so). He's talented and defo a top 10 fighter in his class, but I don't think championship material. RDA did look good tho!
    I felt sorry for RDA having another wrestler hold him against the cage. They should put him against a striker next, but WW is full of wrestlers.
    But i also felt sorry for Lee getting beaten up again. He faces murderers constantly. He needs a couple of top 15 fights. He's still so young (26).

12. Post
    Not sure if anyone went along to the Shuriken show in Auckland last night but jesus the level of homegrown fighters is just going from one strength to another!

13. Post
    f*ck disappointing end...

14. Post
    brand wrote:
    Yeah

15. Post
    brand wrote:
    Yep should have been FOTN

16. Post
    Yikes, what a KO.

17. Post
    Cejudo - a beast. Was losing the first round fiddlefuking with Marlon, and the only way possible was to change it up and press the attack. And that's exactly what he did. Great win for him moving up a class - totally gassed Marlon out. He's 4th P4P now - but does this win propel him up the list ahead of either Kabib, Jones, and Cormier?

18. Post
    How he even stayed on his feet with those kicks ... beast is right.

19. Post
    So good, and I'm glad they told the shitside about him too.

20. Post
    Korean Zombie

21. Post
    Any boxing coach would be proud of that - so happy for him, given his last result was a bit BS...

22. Post
    Holy shit. Rockhold got hurt. His jaw left his face.

23. Post
    Looooool goodnight Ben.

24. Post
    Hahahahahaha

25. Post
    Holy ****ing shit