Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 4465

1. Post
    f**k

2. Post
    Well that was disappointing

3. Post
    Well at least Conor can sign up for another fight quickly.

4. Post
    Col.Burger wrote:
    Well that was disappointing
    yep.

That sucked. I thought it would be a good fight.

5. Post
    sucks but connor did well, assuming khabib gets through tony (which isnt an easy task) looks like the rematch will have to be after Ramadan, so could be looking at August or later taking into account fight camp duration etc

6. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    sucks but connor did well, assuming khabib gets through tony (which isnt an easy task) looks like the rematch will have to be after Ramadan, so could be looking at August or later taking into account fight camp duration etc
    Kabib v Conor gonna be a shit fight. Everybody knows whats going to happen. Conor can only win by striking vs Kabib. If Conor lands, he has a chance to win. If Kabib takes Conor down, its over.

7. Post
    I wouldn't say a shit fight as it'll be interesting cos of the history between the two but yea, it will be like the first fight where it'll be connor having a chance on the feet but if he gets taken down its khabib all the way again.

Dont get me wrong, im not hoping for a rematch between the two, id much rather see Justin gaethje get a shot against khabib as hes actually got good wrestling that he just doesn't use much.

but Dana as usual is always happy give Connor the big opportunities and has said Connor will get the next shot against khabib if he beats cowboy which he has done.

imo, just make a Connor/ Gaethje fight to determine next in line

8. Post
    Dana did say McGregor will fight Kabib if he wins next. Will happen if Kabib loses, then it make sense. However, if Kabib wins (vs Ferg), and knowing him to be a man of principle, wouldn't be surprise if he tells McGregor to win another fight or so first (he did say 10) but given all the UAE money Kabib's been making, and the risk to his legacy of losing, I wonder whether it will really happen again.

9. Post
    Am I right in hearing this fight lasted 40 secs? Glad i didn't buy it then ****

10. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Kabib v Conor gonna be a shit fight. Everybody knows whats going to happen. Conor can only win by striking vs Kabib. If Conor lands, he has a chance to win. If Kabib takes Conor down, its over.
    you gotta believe Conor was fcuked in the head last time.

I bet on him here, then watched all the hype videos and got sold on how he'd legit changed and got his focus back - maybe thank khabib for that lol

So I dropped some pretty decent money on him for a win and a tko / ko round 1 or 2

But, didn't expect it to be over like that

I think a focused Connor could beat khabib.

11. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    Am I right in hearing this fight lasted 40 secs? Glad i didn't buy it then ****
    If you only buy a PPV for the main event you will disappointed more often than not.

12. Post
    Yeah Im a filthy casual lol

13. Post

14. Post
    Pretty boring main card eh.

15. Post
    The Main card wasn't great, but the pre-lims were fantastic.

16. Post
    Read a huge amount of comments claiming the fight was fixed. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

17. Post
    Nonsense.

Cowboy has a history of crumbling when his nose gets hit.

18. Post
    Anybody feel the UFC in 2020 will be a bit less intriguing. The only fights I want to see are:

Kabib v Tony (then winner v Conor)
    Masvidal v Usman
    Israel v Costa
    Diaz v anyone

Apart from that, its a bit stale...

19. Post
    Anybody agree that Izzy will destroy Romero? Izzy's style just seems perfect to pick him apart.
    Last edited by MoNk; 21st January 2020 at 5:10 pm. Reason: spelling

20. Post
    Hmm, yea i suppose 2020 won't be super interesting but definitely a couple of fights im looking forward to (similar to WakeForest)

Khabib v Tony (then winner v Connor)
    Izzy v Romero (Interesting as Romero is still a beast regardless of his recent losses)
    Izzy v Costa (just cos Costa seems to wanna really smash Izzy) and is a beast himself)

Masvidal v Usman (respect Usman as a fighter but havent clicked with his persona)
    Masvidal v Connor (if it happens)

Not much else aside from that tbh, nothing at LHW excites me, maybe if a healthy Thiago Santos can get another fight with Jon Jones and doesnt get fcked up knees lol.

@MoNk I'd like to see Izzy do well against Romero, but just like with Costa, I'm worried that Izzy might just get blitzed and knocked out.

21. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Read a huge amount of comments claiming the fight was fixed. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    He would have been on a +win bonus structure - he probably would have won another 100-200k more if he won, I reckon that initial knee when he went low really dazed him

22. Post
    Final UFC 246 payouts and salaries below:

Conor McGregor: $3,000,000
    Donald Cerrone: $200,000
    McGregor def. Cerrone by TKO

Holly Holm: $200,000 ($150,000 to show, $50,000 to win)
    Raquel Pennington: $63,000
    Holm def. Pennington by unanimous decision

Aleskei Oleinik: $150,000 ($75,000 to show, $75,000 to win)
    Maurice Greene: $30,000
    Oleinik def. Greene by submission

Brian Kelleher: $46,000 ($23,000 to show, $23,000 to win)
    Ode Osbourne: $10,000
    Kelleher def. Osbourne by submission

Carlos Diego Ferreira: $100,000 ($50,000 to show, $50,000 to win)
    Anthony Pettis: $155,000
    Ferreira def. Pettis by submission

Roxanne Modafferi: $62,000 ($31,000 to show, $31,000 to win)
    Maycee Barber: $29,000
    Modafferi def. Barber by unanimous decision

Sodiq Yusuff: $54,000 ($27,000 to show, $27,000 to win)
    Andre Fili: $55,000
    Yusuff def. Fili by unanimous decision

Askar Askarov: $20,000 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 to win)
    Tim Elliott: $31,000
    Askarov def. Elliott by unanimous decision

Drew Dober: $110,000 ($55,000 to show, $55,000 to win)
    Nasrat Haqparast: $25,000
    Dober def. Haqparast by TKO

Aleksa Camur: $20,000 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 to win)
    Justin Ledet: $20,000
    Camur def. Ledet by unanimous decision

Sabina Mazo: $24,000 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 to win)
    JJ Aldrich: $30,000
    Mazo def. Aldrich by split decision

Claudia Gadelha: $54,000 to show (bout canceled)

I thought Cerrone would have got a lot more, and wish that PPV points would be disclosed too, as it'll be nice to see the disparity between McGregor and Cerrone pay (and other fighters on the card too)

23. Post
    Apart from the win bonuses this was all known well before the event. However $3M was pretty unusual to begin with -only Connor could command that sort of money.

24. Post
    I'm confused based on what Connor said in that interview that he expected $100m. Does that figure exclude Connors % of PPV? Obviously he was never going to get $100m for that fight, but $100m vs $3m is quite a difference.

Donald said he was going to get $2m, yet your figures show 200k.

25. Post
    Gamblor wrote:
    I'm confused based on what Connor said in that interview that he expected $100m. Does that figure exclude Connors % of PPV? Obviously he was never going to get $100m for that fight, but $100m vs $3m is quite a difference.

Donald said he got $2m, yet your figures show 200k.
    Where did he say he got 2m? I think that was Conor speaking about Cowboy. Cowboys reaction to that was surprise.