Results 3,701 to 3,707 of 3707

  1. Post
    GSP Bisping will be decent. Hopefully it actually happens this time. It's so good to have the real champ back in light heavyweight. Woodley was pathetic. Volkan is a beast

  2. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    GSP Bisping will be decent. Hopefully it actually happens this time. It's so good to have the real champ back in light heavyweight. Woodley was pathetic. Volkan is a beast
    woodleys title defense was like it was under the logic "if you can't take me down, then I retain the title"

    Its not like he beat maia, its that he nullified maia. I mean a few times when he stuff those takedowns and maia was al out of position awkwardly on his knees, he could have easily thrown a few punches, but no he pushed him off and separated every time.

  3. Post
    Oezdimir is the man. The Cirkunov KO actually cracks me up every time - Cirkunov does this this beastly striking combo, punching Oezdimir across the octagon until BOOP, Oezdimir touches him behind the ear and he falls over.

    Then he wobbles Manuwa in the clinch before KOing him in 42 seconds. The guy seems to be a legit head-hunter, and can KO you from anywhere. I suppose training with Rumble would help a lot too.

  4. Post
    Woodley was justified in his gameplan (little did we know he did his shoulder in round 2). White wants entertainment - these fighters know if you lose you're out. Can't win with Dana. Maia is dangerous having taken his last 12 opponents down. Woodley was successful stuffing all 23 takedowns. I do agree with White's comments that "if you're not gonna take risks, you don't deserve to be rewarded (the GSP fight). Having said that GSP has been boring as **** in his later days, but he has a Canadian following to sell PPVs.

    Jones would absolutely rape Lesnar. Lesner is not a fighter, specifically, a mix martial artist - it's that simple.

  5. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Jones would absolutely rape Lesnar. Lesner is not a fighter, specifically, a mix martial artist - it's that simple.
    But that's the point. Let's see what type of freak the greatest pound for pound looks like at heavy weight. If you saw him when he was suspended you might have an idea. Then throw him in their with the biggest monster in MMA, and watch him destroy lesnar like he aint nothing.

    The public and general fans will pay to see lesnar. MMA fans will pay to see jones. Jones will become a mega-star (which the UFC needs as leverage against Conor) and the fight will set up his heavy weight title fight against Stipe.

  6. Post
    The whole Hunt roid thing makes me sceptical of Brock returning to the UFC, and an old Lesnar off the roids would get murdered. Not that I wouldn't like to see that fight, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

  7. Post
    reubi-one wrote:
    But that's the point. Let's see what type of freak the greatest pound for pound looks like at heavy weight. If you saw him when he was suspended you might have an idea. Then throw him in their with the biggest monster in MMA, and watch him destroy lesnar like he aint nothing.

    The public and general fans will pay to see lesnar. MMA fans will pay to see jones. Jones will become a mega-star (which the UFC needs as leverage against Conor) and the fight will set up his heavy weight title fight against Stipe.
    Agree it is a money fight and both will be paid well and fans want to see it.

    If you've seen any or all of Lesnar's fights, he simple does not like to get hit...

    Could potentially be Jones' easiest fight, can't see it going past 2 round!