Results 4,351 to 4,372 of 4372

  1. Post
    Hooker improves leaps and bounds every fight, seems to be a real student of the game, just like Izzy.

    Don't think Hooker has earned the Poirier fight after he got smashed by Barboza. Cerrone would make sense.

    Agree with the cringe, I can't watch his post fight interviews.

  2. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Hooker improves leaps and bounds every fight, seems to be a real student of the game, just like Izzy.

    Don't think Hooker has earned the Poirier fight after he got smashed by Barboza. Cerrone would make sense.

    Agree with the cringe, I can't watch his post fight interviews.
    Poirier wins that fight. Hooker needs a couple more to improve.

  3. Post
    Chirs weidman vs luke rockhold for the CTE belt.

  4. Post
    Nate's out. Tested positive.

    He's calling bullshit of course. Jon Jones all over again.

  5. Post
    And just like that, it was too good to be true.

  6. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Nate's out. Tested positive.

    He's calling bullshit of course. Jon Jones all over again.
    Ffs

  7. Post
    And now been cleared......

  8. Post
    Thank ****. Would love to see Gamebred win this.

  9. Post
    Had an awesome night at the fights in Melbourne.

    Attached Images


  10. Post
    Askern chalks up another loss.

  11. Post
    Wtf? Tab

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tab.PNG 
Views:	32 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	227614

  12. Post
    Yikes, what a head kick.

  13. Post
    If you smell what The Rock is cooking.

  14. Post
    Well that's a damn shame

  15. Post
    - Diaz comes out better later in the rounds...such a shame

  16. Post
    Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

  17. Post
    Imagine if they added the rematch to the Vegas card though...

  18. Post
    I know Diaz is prone to cuts but they were nasty af

  19. Post
    That doc needs fired asap.
    It was a bad cut but come on...Diaz always bleeds and his vision was fine.

  20. Post
    It was pretty bad. It is what it is.

  21. Post
    Saw a photo of Reem on FB - then proceeded to watch the fight delayed. Man Reem was winning every single round and 10 seconds left, that happened !!!!

  22. Post
    WakeForest wrote:
    Saw a photo of Reem on FB - then proceeded to watch the fight delayed. Man Reem was winning every single round and 10 seconds left, that happened !!!!
    That's heavyweights for ya. Haha.