Results 4,126 to 4,143 of 4143

  1. Post
    Dude has defended once in what 2 years?

  2. Post
    Apparently he's having surgery today.

  3. Post
    Yeah surgery for an ab hernia

  4. Post
    Is it just me or was the card pretty average even before he pulled out? Co and main only ones I really cared for.

  5. Post
    Yeah it is average. Was going to the pub to watch it. But now don't know if I can be bothered haha.

  6. Post
    So Adesanya v Silva gets promoted to main but is still only 3 rounds and they are charging full price for this PPV?

  7. Post
    Will still be full price.

    Young put on a good show.

  8. Post
    And... that's what happens when you pull a co-main out of your ass...

  9. Post
    I like Adesanya, but man he says some cringey shit occasionally.

    Apparently the main event was on ESPN lol, sucks if you paid for the PPV.

  10. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    I like Adesanya, but man he says some cringey shit occasionally.

    Apparently the main event was on ESPN lol, sucks if you paid for the PPV.
    Did you see the presser, he was talking about the Whittaker vs Gas and how its like coming too quickly with a girl, or not coming at all - go all the way and then it doesn't happen. WTF M8

  11. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    Did you see the presser, he was talking about the Whittaker vs Gas and how its like coming too quickly with a girl, or not coming at all - go all the way and then it doesn't happen. WTF M8
    lol what didn't see that

    I agree he can be pretty charismatic but then everyonce in a while some real wtf stuff comes out of his mouth

  12. Post
    Shane Young was all class with his post fight interview, look forward to more of his fights.

  13. Post
    There were some good fights. Card wasn't too bad in the end.


  14. Post
    Anyone else want to see Adesanya vs Weidman or Romero? Want to see how he goes against a good wrestler.

  15. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Anyone else want to see Adesanya vs Weidman or Romero? Want to see how he goes against a good wrestler.
    I don't know why he would risk that given how close he is to a title shot.

  16. Post
    Well yeah it wouldn't be the smartest, still want to see it.

  17. Post
    next level striking