Page 1 of 192 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post

Breaking Bad Season 4 Anticipation and Analysis

Been digging around for season 4 info which is pretty scarce at the moment. No trailer or promo art yet except this:

-Vince Gilligan just did some kind of press junket in France but the only translation i've found so far is "Well...I hope you like dark..." http://twitter.com/#!/Dave___B

"Our premiere episode is very shocking," Emmy-winning star Bryan Cranston told us; his costar and fellow Emmy winner Aaron Paul said "it literally starts off right where it left off," and adds: "I can't wait to hear people's reactions, because they are going to lose it, in the greatest way possible." (big spoiler here - be warned)
    Spoiler:
    http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...change_on.html

Couple minor casting spoilers, a name of an episode and a filming location:
    Spoiler:

http://meanmassive.com/breaking-bad-...lers-spoilers/

And finally, a Cranston quote from awhile back (not really a spoiler but still)
    Spoiler:
    (hope its not Mike)

2. Post
    Hopefully its that bitch Skylah.

3. Post
    32 wrote:
    Hopefully its that bitch Skylah.
    Agreed.

4. Post
    "Its Intense" - **** yes it is. That's what makes it so damn good.

5. Post
    I approve of this thread. Been waiting for this for a long time now. Best show on television in my opinion, even better than Mad Men.

6. Post
    icerfish wrote:
    even better than Breaking Bad.

7. Post
    I hated Skylar at first last season, but then I began to sympathise with her position.

8. Post
    Skylar went awesome tier when she made up the gambling story to explain Walt's money in order to get him to pay for Hank's treatment.

Also I reckon she'll run the carwash laundering front, like a bauss.

9. Post
    Really? Felt like a weak excuse to me.

The car-wash thing could be interesting though.

10. Post
    Weak? Watch the scene again, she comes up with it on a whim basically, watching her piece it together into a fairly complex tale (and seeing Walt's reaction to the story) is priceless... then afterwards when he mistakenly takes it as a sign she forgives/accepts his actions when all she was doing was taking some power back and forcing Walt to pay for what he'd done to Hank. Just a great character moment and a perfect lead-in to Skylar becoming involved in Walt's deceit. "I learned from the best."

11. Post
    Meant to say Mad Men. Got Breaking Bad on the mind obviously haha.

12. Post
    Lol I figured thats probably what you meant. Both are hugely compelling and intense in their own ways but I'd hate to have to choose between them. Glad I dont have to

13. Thumbs up
    Yeah, can't really wait that long for season four. seasons 1-3 are safe as

mad men. it doesn't really appeal to me like BB. I've only watched 4-5 eps though.

14. Post
    Is the music played in the back of the S4 promo the same music that always gets played in shitty TV2 and shortland street ads? Pretty sure it is, because I got really annoyed hearing it and getting 'nam-like flashbacks of shitland shit ads

Anyway, psyched for this. Not going to read the spoilers

15. Post
    Shit yes! Can't wait!!

16. Post
    Cmon july!

17. Post
    Found this terrific article from Viceland about a season 4 set visit, lots of behind the scenes pics and a few tidbits:

-it was specifically in the script that the laundromat lab have a red-coloured theme
    -alot of the new season takes place in Jesse's house (aka the one he bought off his parents)
    -the meth they use on the show is actually rock candy
    -the new season "hits the ground running and doesnt stop"
    -the car wash is definitely featured, presumably used as a laundering front

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/201...with-cranston/

18. Post

Needs as caption as a reaction .jpg.

Let's get something straight. This - the chemistry - is my realm. I am in charge of the cooking. Out there on the street, you deal with that. As far as our customers go, I don't want to know anything about them. I don't need to see them. I don't want to hear from them. I want no interaction with them whatsoever. This operation is you and me, and I'm the silent partner. You got any issues with that?

19. Post
    ISavant wrote:

Needs as caption as a reaction .jpg.

20. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Found this terrific article from Viceland about a season 4 set visit, lots of behind the scenes pics and a few tidbits:

-it was specifically in the script that the laundromat lab have a red-coloured theme
    -alot of the new season takes place in Jesse's house (aka the one he bought off his parents)
    -the meth they use on the show is actually rock candy
    -the new season "hits the ground running and doesnt stop"
    -the car wash is definitely featured, presumably used as a laundering front

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/201...with-cranston/

Not usually a Vice fan but that was awesome.

21. Post
    In a recent interview with Breaking BadĎs creator Vince Gilligan he tells us some interesting things about the upcoming season, and giving us an insider look on how the writing of Breaking Bad is happening (it takes two weeks per episode for the outline). He doesnít exactly give us spoilers, but he does say that season four is going to be darker. And again, if you follow us you already guessed that from the spoilers I gave you before.

He also said that he plans the series to end with its fifth season, which is perhaps sad news, but itís also good to know the story will not drag too much.
    http://meanmassive.com/breaking-bad-season-5/

22. Post
    Finally finished S3 last night looking forward to S4

23. Post
    yeah definitely looking forward to Season 4!

24. Post
    Have just watched the first three seasons over the past two weeks - what a ride!

25. Post
    A little over two months to go. Should be seeing some promo art and teaser trailers soon.