1. Arrow

Video: Battlefield 3 "My Life" trailer

2. Post
    As much as I can't wait for BF3, i'm getting a little sick of seeing the same clip cut 100 different ways and claiming to be new footage.

3. Post
    seanhinton wrote:
    As much as I can't wait for BF3, i'm getting a little sick of seeing the same clip cut 100 different ways and claiming to be new footage.
    This x1000000

4. Post
    Solid ****ing lol ad the ad change. you guys

5. Post
    Well get on facebook and like their page, then they will release the new trailer etc.

tbh they only want 1 million likes, im sure Anon can arrange for this to be done in a matter of 5 minutes.

6. Post
    There is a 12min vid on the BF3 Facebook page. They are trying to get 1mil likes and they will release more footage. Not far off I don't think.

http://www.facebook.com/battlefield

7. Post
    Driftit wrote:
    There is a 12min vid on the BF3 Facebook page. They are trying to get 1mil likes and they will release more footage. Not far off I don't think.

http://www.facebook.com/battlefield

It's not new footage, it's the same 12 minute video but with developer commentary instead.

currently on 850,000 likes, so should have the video in a few days.

8. Post
    It's official. The campaign will be 12minutes long.

9. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    It's official. The campaign will be 12minutes long.
    longer than Homefront then

10. Post
    Norbuck wrote:
    longer than Homefront then
    You mean longer than the fun parts of Homefront - which was the helicopter mission and that's it. Well, I'm assuming that's it cus I fell into a bordem induced coma shortly after and haven't been able to finish it since.

11. Post
    You didn't miss much. I got to a point where I'm thinking "From a real game, about here is where I expect it to go into high gear, but it's an FPS, so I figure it's about to end."

It ended shortly after that.

12. Post
    seanhinton wrote:
    Sparty wrote:
    This x1000000
    This xOVER9000

= OVER 9000MILLION ... give us some multiplayer footage!