1. Post
    Ah the entire vid is the same old footage that they've already shown.
    Since this is the 3rd time they've recycled the same trailer content, you start to notice minor details and nitpicks you didn't see the first time.
    For me all this 12min trailer did was highlight how dumb the AI is and how low the recoil is. So ironically I'm kinda less hyped.
    It's always great to hear that awesome sound though.

2. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:

Skip to round 11min in for new footage.

It's new to me. Even the stuff at begining you get to see areas they skipped previously, dunno about you, but IMO even a couple seconds looking at a new alley or angle is good

3. Post
    **** me that is amazing.

The earthquake was rather frightening.

4. Post
    Pretty sure we've seen all of that already haven't we?

5. Post
    Its just the extended version, but there definitely is more footage that, well at least I, haven't seen before

6. Post
    Yep, they have padded out each of the scenes, and also shown it as gameplay elements with full hud, etc where before it played like a movie with a clean screen

7. Post
    hopefully theyll expand on the last minute of the video...with the vehicles

8. Post
    mmm planes are good lol earthqauke maybe its a super weapon that gets unlocked later in the game.

9. Post
    5loth wrote:
    Pretty sure we've seen all of that already haven't we?
    HUD
    Extended scenes
    Useless AI
    Vehicles

10. Post
    ah yep just sat thru the whole thing, can see its extended out a bit. I think we've seen all the vehicles in the video before, and the HUD was in there previously also.

11. Post
    bzE wrote:
    HUD
    Extended scenes
    Useless AI
    Vehicles

The AI is pretty bad, but I don't care too much for 2 simple reasons: 1) it's still in pre-alpha and 2) SP is a sideshow and we all know why most of us would play it.

12. Post
    The dogfight UI looked awesome

13. Post
    Has anyone else noticed the OpFor speech (mainly noticed it in the parking lot shootout) is just re-used from Medal Of Honor? Whats up with that?!

14. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed the OpFor speech (mainly noticed it in the parking lot shootout) is just re-used from Medal Of Honor? Whats up with that?!
    It's still early days, I doubt they've finalised the sound assets yet. (Hope, hope, hope)

15. Post
    FlipSide_nz wrote:
    It's still early days, I doubt they've finalised the sound assets yet. (Hope, hope, hope)

I doubt it since the sound is still way off in certain parts. For instance, in the car park, right after the first firefight and just before the rpg when they are talking to eachother it sounds like that segment was recorded in a bathroom or something...

16. Post
    That 12 min video was ****ing cool.

Will def pick this up on PC.

17. Post
    finally comes together. wooooo

18. Post
    Just watched that 12 min trailer... holy ****ing shit.

19. Post
    Already pre-ordered - the 12 minute trailer confirmed it as a good decision

20. Post
    Therk wrote:
    Already pre-ordered - the 12 minute trailer confirmed it as a good decision
    Ditto

21. Post
    Bump, thread split for GP comments