1. Arrow

News: Alice: Madness Returns to include original game

Electronic Arts has today confirmed that retail copies of Alice: Madness Returns will include a one-use voucher that players can redeem to download the original American McGee’s Alice, released in 2000.
    Continue reading...

2. Post
    Awesome. I never played this and it looks quite interesting. Good move.

3. Post
    Can't wait

4. Post
    Sweet move. now the console bretheren can partake in the insanity too. Always thought it odd the game never got a console release. The PS2 could have handled it at least

5. Post
    I've just started playing through the original again. Want to be primed and ready for this.

6. Post
    Does the PC version of Madness Returns not offer the deal? FUUUU.

7. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I've just started playing through the original again. Want to be primed and ready for this.
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Ok now thats just bullshit.

All we need now is an Another World sequel (get the Hi Rez re-release demo/buy the full game here) and another sequel to Flashback (Fade to Black was ok though). Not to forget Heart of Darkness another great platformer that I would love a sequel to. Eric Chahi is brilliant.

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Article doesn't touch on that.

9. Post
    The press release we received makes no mention of PC.

10. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    Ok now thats just bullshit.

All we need now is an Another World sequel (get the Hi Rez re-release demo/buy the full game here) and another sequel to Flashback (Fade to Black was ok though). Not to forget Heart of Darkness another great platformer that I would love a sequel to. Eric Chahi is brilliant.
    Another World 15th Anniversary Ed is 60% on GOG until around tomorrow evening, $4 USD.
    http://www.gog.com/en/news/gog_gems_...d_60_off_today

The God genre game (From Dust?) that he's working on with Ubisoft looks excellent. Thankfully it's been confirmed for Steam release.

I'd love to see some info on Starbreeze's Project RedLime, which is supposed to be a reboot Syndicate (published by EA, of course). Starbreeze are awesome; Riddick: EfBB and The Darkness were excellent games.

GOG have just signed a deal with a major publisher (hinted to be LucasArts), with two more supposedly close to signing. Hopefully one of the latter two is EA, because I'd love to EA's classics on GOG - like Alice 1, System Shock 2, Wing Commander 4 & 5 (Prophecy), SimCity 2000, SimTower, SimAnt, Alpha Centauri, Undying, Ultima VII.

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Another World 15th Anniversary Ed is 60% on GOG until around tomorrow evening.
    ooo nice

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Another World 15th Anniversary Ed is 60% on GOG until around tomorrow evening, $4 USD.

The God genre game (From Dust?) that he's working on with Ubisoft looks excellent. Thankfully it's been confirmed for Steam release.

I'd love to see some info on Starbreeze's Project RedLime, which is supposed to be a reboot Syndicate (published by EA, of course). Starbreeze are awesome; Riddick: EfBB and The Darkness were excellent games.

GOG have just signed a deal with a major publisher (hinted to be LucasArts), with two more supposedly close to signing. Hopefully one of the latter two is EA, because I'd love to EA's classics on GOG - like Alice 1, System Shock 2, Wing Commander 4 & 5 (Prophecy), SimCity 2000, SimTower, SimAnt, Alpha Centauri, Undying, Ultima VII.
    Cheers. Didnt realise that AW was on GOG.