Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post
    New DLC announced http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/116/1165720p1.html

Bethesda said today it will release three downloadable content packs for Fallout: New Vegas in the coming months simultaneously on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road will see monthly releases starting this May through July. Each pack will cost $9.99 (800 Microsoft points).

Below are the details for each content pack per Bethesda:

Honest Hearts, available May 17, takes you on an expedition to the unspoiled wilderness of Utah's Zion National Park. Things go horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band. As you try to find a way back to the Mojave, you become embroiled in a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The decisions you make will determine the fate of Zion.

In Old World Blues, releasing in June, you will discover how some of the Mojave's mutated monsters came to be when you unwittingly become a lab rat in a science experiment gone awry. You'll need to scour the Pre-War research centers of the Big Empty in search of technology to turn the tables on your kidnappers or join forces with them against an even greater threat.

Lonesome Road, available in July, brings the courier's story full circle when you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of New Vegas. In his transmission, Ulysses promises the answer as to why, but only if you take one last job a job that leads you into the depths of the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned.

2. Post
    sweet!

ive been waiting for something to get be back into the game as Dead money angered me to the point i flat out stopped playing

3. Post
    i havent played dead money yet.

*fires up new vegas

4. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    They sound way better than Dead Money

5. Post
    I'm still trucking along with the original courier quest. Well actually, I avoid that quest altogether and just explore the wasteland

6. Post
    Nice. Hopefully will see a GOTY edition a few months later!
    lumpy custard

7. Post
    Sounds good. Will probably wait until July and play all three at once to get me some good game time

The Witcher 2 will have my attention in May/June anyway

8. Post
    lumpy custard wrote:
    Nice. Hopefully will see a GOTY edition a few months later!
    + a million.

Proper GOTY release too - not that DLC token shite that put me off Borderlands GOTY.

9. Post
    Looking good, I have high hopes for this since it's Obsidian.

I plan to grab all the NV DLCs in an inevitable Steam sale and then play them all back to back.

10. Post
    Hey, it's the Burning man!

11. Post
    and hes got a whole ****load of 1911's!

looks good!

12. Post
    Anyone got this yet?

13. Post
    You think later on in the year they would release a 'GOTY', that has the game including DLC's?
    I bought the Fallout3 GOTY, thought it was genius.

14. Post
    MrPotarta wrote:
    You think later on in the year they would release a 'GOTY', that has the game including DLC's?
    I bought the Fallout3 GOTY, thought it was genius.
    yeah they probably will have a GOTY. thats only good for those who dont have new vegas yet tho

ill definitely buy honest hearts as its only $9.99US but just wanted to see what others thought of it first

15. Post
    I have it, it's pretty good.

16. Post
    My impressions of Honest Hearts are: It took only a few hours to complete every quest, the map was not interesting, and the story is a big let down after they hyped the Burned Man so much. It seemed like they didn't put much effort in at all.

17. Post
    supa_saiyan wrote:
    yeah they probably will have a GOTY. thats only good for those who dont have new vegas yet tho

ill definitely buy honest hearts as its only $9.99US but just wanted to see what others thought of it first
    I do have NV but I dont have Gold membership (If that means anything?), and the internet caps like crazy where I live.
    So it's easier to get GOTY edition

18. Post
    I'd make an educated guess that there will probably be GOTY edition of NV, released a few weeks before Skyrim.
    MrPotarta wrote:
    I do have NV but I dont have Gold membership (If that means anything?)
    Anyone can buy content sold on Xbox Live Marketplace. Gold membership is irrelevant.

19. Post
    It doesn't really do a great deal new but that may suit some people, it's more of the same really, with the exception it's happening in a canyon miniscape.

20. Post
    its a metric ****ton better than dead money!

playing through it a second time - gonna explore everything and loot as much as possible

21. Post
    Just finished it. Took me 6 hours. I enjoyed it. Worth the money IMO.

22. Post
    Weve received plenty of inquiries asking when well be releasing Fallout: New Vegass third DLC, Old World Blues. Today I can confirm the content will release on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on Tuesday, July 19th.

Prior to release, we will release a new title update for New Vegas. Along with adding support for Old World Blues, the update will bring improvements to performance and stability in major areas.

Well also be releasing a new trailer for Old World Blues in the coming weeks. Ive already seen an early version, and its crazy awesome. Until then, today were releasing new screenshots on our Facebook or Flickr pages.

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2011/0...-on-july-19th/
    Radscorpion droids?

23. Post
    I got bored of NV, should probably fire it up again and play some of the new packs.

24. Post
    Cool..I am on my second playthrough at the moment,
    lonely hearts is pretty cool,worth it just for the Thompson 45 subby imo

25. Post
    awesome cant wait

im playing 2 saves at the moment

the one i want to use and play properly in the game

and a save where im generally a prick and doing the shit i otherwise wouldnt do in case i ruined my good save

nothing like showing up at camp mccarren with a riot shotgun and anger issues