Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

1. Post
    Smashed a PB on Leg Press yesterday.

300kg x 8

Was only going to do 1 Rep, but ended up doing 1 set, with some encouragement from Mettler, got it done.

2. Post
    How do you deadlift 120kg but leg press 300 for 8 :O

3. Post
    Huge quads and average everything else?

I dunno, still learning my limits with most exercises, but have always been able to push it with leg press. Only done 1 real deadlift session, so I probably need to focus on technique and flexibility more than weight, same goes for squats, cant get a deep range of motion on it yet.

4. Post
    DeazeNZ wrote:

300kg x 8

Was only going to do 1 Rep, but ended up doing 1 set, with some encouragement from Mettler, got it done.
    hahaha that was such a savage set, as if I'd let you get away with just one rep

5. Post
    DeazeNZ wrote:

300kg x 8

Always had lower back pain post heavy leg press - think i was bringing my knees too far down and curving my lower spine.

6. Post
    I've started the fighter pull up program to try and increase my max reps.

Name:  Pull Up.PNG
Views: 174
Size:  16.0 KB

Will report back on progress.

7. Post
    Just finished bench with 5x5 at 122.5. First time getting through all those reps at that weight. Happy.

8. Post
    what's your bodyweight at the moment Privoxy?

9. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    what's your bodyweight at the moment Privoxy?
    Sitting at 112.6 as of this morning

10. Post
    Haisley wrote:

Will report back on progress.
    report back?

I got a workout I do in my apt when I cbf hitting the gym
    10 pullups
    20 pressups
    10 kettlebell thrusters

10 sets down to 1/2/1

seems to work ok. Max pull ups is probably around 14.

11. Post
    double post

12. Post
    I maxed out at 15 pull ups. That's when all I was doing was pretty much calisthenics.

My current max is like 8-10 depending how gassed I am.

13. Post
    Pull ups are super easy if you do them constantly. A few years ago I could easily wide grip with 30kg plates on. Now I don't think I could do even three at body weight as I've not done them in a year or so.

But I'm a lot bigger and heaps stronger now than I was when doing pull-ups all the time.