Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Do you play PC or console?

332 people have voted on this poll. You may not vote on this poll

PC
268 80.72%
Console
64 19.28%
  1. Arrow
    A classic console and PC poll. Not going to bother breaking down xbox/ps3 etc. Just want to see what the split is here with PC and console gamers, If you own both vote for the one you play on most.

2. Post
    PC of course. Own a PS3 but only play it when I want to hire a game and see if it's OK before I get it on PC.. And I find that most games lag on PS3 anyway.. Around 20FPS sometimes it seems!

3. Post
    I have a PS3 as well as my PC, but I rarely use it these days. Though L.A Noir will get a play through after The Witcher 2, and I have been playing some MK. Will get Infamous 2 at some point too.

4. Post
    I use both almost equally, but a slight edge to PC at the moment. Not a fanboy either way though, I just prefer some games on PC and some on console. Preordered The Witcher 2 on PC and L.A. Noire on 360.

5. Post
    Xbox

6. Post
    PC

7. Post
    Console

8. Post
    Console

9. Post
    PC 4 LyF

10. Post
    both of coz

11. Post
    50%pc 45%xbox360 5%ps3 tbh

12. Post
    Depends on the week and what games I've just bought, to be honest, so I'll have to skip voting and say 50/50.

13. Post
    Console here..

14. Post
    Mostly console. Do play my share of PC games tho.

15. Post
    Pc.

16. Post
    Stopped playing PC games after the novelty of a new rig wore off late last year.

360 usually gets a good seeing to but the PS3 gets its turn when new exclusives come out (I only buy console exclusives for PS3, I choose multi platform games for 360).

17. Post

Attached Images

18. Post
    Where's the both option?

19. Post
    mmario wrote:
    cartoon
    My PC isn't a dick like that All my kids play nice.

20. Post
    pc

21. Post
    mmario wrote:

hahaha that pic is awesome!

22. Post
    PC

Always buy consoles and end up never using them

23. Post
    PC 90% of the time
    Xbox 10% of the time

Dont know why i got the thing

24. Post
    I found with both the Xbox and now the Xbox 360 that I buy the console when it comes out and play it all the time, but about 3-4 years into their life cycles I've drifted back onto the PC again as they become realitivly obsolete. I guess in another 18 months or so when MS and Sony release their next Gen platforms I probably buy one of them and go back to Console gaming once more.

25. Post
    The RROD is wrongly attributed to the PS3 in that pic.

PC users' ignorance in proud flourish.