1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Nova

3. Post
    Anyone else getting video not allowed to be played in embedded players
    but u cant open it as a separate entity?

4. Post
    Snu wrote:
    Anyone else getting video not allowed to be played in embedded players
    but u cant open it as a separate entity?
    Fixed

5. Post
    Task queue failed at step 0: Error #2032.

I'll just go ahead and assume the problem is at my end, saves me calling GP tech support

6. Post
    Worst wrote:
    Task queue failed at step 0: Error #2032.

I'll just go ahead and assume the problem is at my end, saves me calling GP tech support
    Adblock?

7. Post

I know she was living on char all that time and would have gotten a wicked tan + the whole queen of blades thing but her character design just feels "off".

I don't like the fact they went on and on about how you could play each game separately and now you "have" to have wings of liberty to play heart of the swarm now.

8. Post
    Zenkuso wrote:
    I don't like the fact they went on and on about how you could play each game separately and now you "have" to have wings of liberty to play heart of the swarm now.
    Didnt they always state that they subsequent entries were expansions therefore needed the core game in order to play?

9. Post
    Zenkuso wrote:
    They are expansion packs and will be priced accordingly. Pretty sure that's how it was always described.

10. Post
    Zenkuso wrote:
    I know she was living on char all that time and would have gotten a wicked tan + the whole queen of blades thing but her character design just feels "off".
    I know what you mean, it's her face and hair for me. It looks 3rd rate compared to the rest of the scene but it is only an early rendering and the game is quite a ways off yet so I am confident they will correct this

11. Post
    meh i still feel this should been a free DLC for us but if they are gonna charge full price for this then i am not getting this regardless of whats on offer

12. Post
    Oh wow, Nova. This only makes me want to play SC: Ghost, TBH.