General Cryptocurrency Discussion

Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.14 average.
(21 votes)
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 12511

1. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Do you use google or Authy?
    Google. Had never heard of authy. Will be using it from now on once I get this mess sorted.

2. Post
    EzyE wrote:
    Google. Had never heard of authy. Will be using it from now on once I get this mess sorted.
    Yeah, I had the thought the other day that if I lost/broke my phone I was stuffed with Google auth. Authy seems to handle that situation better.

3. Post
    I'm pretty sure I copied down the keys. Will find out when I get home.

4. Post
    Yep dump GAuth, its had its time to get better and didn't. I use Authenticator Plus just for its design and sync features but I'm sure Authy does the same for free.

5. Post
    Cryptopia spazzed out again - Error code 20

The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.

6. Post
    They had planned maintenance today though this seems like an unplanned outage.

7. Post
    Name:  neo.jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  226.3 KB

About all that's happening today

8. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    They had planned maintenance today though this seems like an unplanned outage.
    yeah their twitter said a switch failed in the data centre

9. Post
    Operation their size really shouldn't have such an obvious single point of failure, but I guess they got that large very quickly so can't blame 'em too much.

10. Post
    Code red. The ship is sinking. What are the orders captain?

(I honestly believe one day the whole market is going to crash to nothingness, I'm just riding the wave. At the moment, I feel like we have a cascading state of panic sellers, until the walls start crumbling, then the core will be eaten away, leaving nothing but despair. Best of luck to you brave souls.)
    Last edited by Magnificent; 16th January 2018 at 11:22 pm.

11. Post
    Is cryptopia based in NZ or they just using nz domain for the name?

12. Post
    Its in Montreal St, here in Chch.

13. Post
    OMG SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Seriously though. Panic sellers be panicking. HODL HODL HODL FRIENDS

14. Post
    Magnificent wrote:
    Code red. The ship is sinking. What are the orders captain?

(I honestly believe one day the whole market is going to crash to nothingness, I'm just riding wave. At the moment, I feel like we have a cascading state of panic sellers, until the walls start crumbling, then the core will be eaten away, leaving nothing but despair. Best of luck to you brave souls.)
    Yesterday, ever trade i had in the green, today, im now more negative than i was up yesterday, #scared

15. Post

It'll only be temporary folks.

16. Post
    Looks like its sale time. First time in 3 mths ive actually put cash into an exchange.

17. Post

General Cryptocurrency Discussion

Holy shit. Checked my Blockfolio about 5mins ago.

There'll be a bounce back, but god damn. Never seen my portfolio so low!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, because the GP app doesn't work!!

18. Post
    Approx how long does eth, binance to crytopia transfer take?

19. Post
    So this weeks fud to kick the markets in the nads is this from China.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/16/peop...de-report.html

20. Post
    Magnificent wrote:
    Approx how long does eth, binance to crytopia transfer take?
    Took me a few hours to send ETH to Cryptopia.

Then a further few hours once their wallet showed it had arrived before I could actually buy/sell with it

21. Post

22. Post
    Found this on a random reddit post, seems legit - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...6_17-29-19.jpg

23. Post
    Asians and their late New Years

24. Post
    Shrapz_nz wrote:
    Found this on a random reddit post, seems legit - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...6_17-29-19.jpg
    going on this, sell take loss and buy when its even lower?

25. Post
    Can anyone help me with OKEx? I'm trying to locate my orders but it doesn't matter what options I select under my account nothing shows up? It doesn't help that half the site isn't in English