General Cryptocurrency Discussion

Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.14 average.
(21 votes)
Results 12,751 to 12,771 of 12771

1. Post
    I think until we see a clearer trend over this year I gotta be getting in and out, in and out

this could be the first major correction of a longer-term bear trend.. only reason I say that is because the volume we've seen this rally has like zero selling pressure.. we're at about 1/3 the volume of the last bull run to 20k.

Until we see proper selling pressure I'm putting a lot of time into it.

I'm overly pessimistic by nature though.. so I balance that by when I get out I'm not allowed to stop paying attention until I get back in.

2. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    I think until we see a clearer trend over this year I gotta be getting in and out, in and out

this could be the first major correction of a longer-term bear trend.. only reason I say that is because the volume we've seen this rally has like zero selling pressure.. we're at about 1/3 the volume of the last bull run to 20k.

Until we see proper selling pressure I'm putting a lot of time into it.

I'm overly pessimistic by nature though.. so I balance that by when I get out I'm not allowed to stop paying attention until I get back in.
    Kind of agree although I do think the bottom's in just based off the strength of this rally out of there and some high timeframe moving average crosses. I think a period of ranging similar to 2018 is next before things might heat up running into halvening. But...I'll trade what I see and not what I think/feel will happen. As a passive approach, I do think people who 'BTFD' as a simple easy strat will do alright over the next few years, certainly once a proper high timeframe uptrend is confirmed.

3. Post
    anyone doing swing trades with exchanges such as binance?
    Last edited by booyah; 29th June 2019 at 7:05 pm.

4. Post
    I think the sentiment is a little bit... too unbridled?

the analogy that comes to mind is a speaker asking a crowd of people to yell for either option A or B... option A yells and everyone is feeling pretty ****ing good about it

B hasn't yelled yet, and when B yells it could be bad. I'm basing the size of the total crowd on what volume we saw last rally

some how that has to do with technical analysis...

I mean we saw a 6hour period drop the price by 30% on volume of 1% total market cap.. it blocks a lot of people who don't like to get whipped and there's a lot of people who got raped between 4-20k last time + still looking to break even.

I'm still long term bullish, I just think some of this run has been artificial and it's pushed the pendulum a little too far that it needs to swing back and see where we're at.

5. Post
    booyah wrote:
    anyone doing swing trades with binance/coinbase?
    We can't even use coinbase in NZ...

6. Post
    Speaking of Coinbase, damn Chainlink is showing everyone else up. Too bad it was one my 2nd tier picks near 2 years ago but i cant complain considering its held up well no matter and has a good concept.

7. Post
    I'm currently stacking HOT (Holochain), ****ing solid project. It's my 5 year hold, even got my Mum in on it with me.

8. Post
    Been swing trading on idex over the weekend, have **** all on there like 0.3 eth but increased to 0.5 over weekend, going to see how high I can get it hah

9. Post
    In these times of crypto being the investment choice of the cashed up millennials it would be prudent to have a safe place to keep these valuable hacker targeted assets.

Noel Leeming is selling the Nano Ledger S for a reasonable $129, and if you use the code MYNLSALE2019 it'll bring the price down to only $109. Well worth the cost of keeping your crypto safe.

https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop/c...rod171535.html

Surprised they're selling this didn't think retail stores here knew enough about crypto to stock this. Mass adoption round the corner!!!

10. Post
    Name:  lrdupoiyrr931.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  66.4 KB

Thanks for the encouraging words mr potus.

11. Post
    Game over guys.

12. Post
    In before someone dredges up a tweet of his from 5 years ago where he says crypto is the future because we need to get away from govt control.

13. Post
    Hello guys, Just curious... what trading platform are you using?

14. Post
    3commas, got a small tidy profit from shorting bitcoin recently

15. Post
    probably time to start paying attention again

16. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    probably time to start paying attention again
    what in particular makes you think that, trade wars/economy?

17. Post
    Guess I picked wrong last year lol. Checked my Blockfolio for the first time in months and my tiny little $1k yolo is now worth a cool $92 ROFL

18. Post
    Puk wrote:
    Guess I picked wrong last year lol. Checked my Blockfolio for the first time in months and my tiny little $1k yolo is now worth a cool $92 ROFL
    Big oof

19. Post
    clip wrote:
    what in particular makes you think that, trade wars/economy?
    price has stayed in a range for awhile and the moving averages are becoming more elastic to price changes... also with volume dropping we should see increased volume soonish with a price change.

20. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    price has stayed in a range for awhile and the moving averages are becoming more elastic to price changes... also with volume dropping we should see increased volume soonish with a price change.
    Halvening happening next year with stock to flow getting close to gold. This is what I feel is going to bring the next big bull run late 2020 or early 2021.
    2024 halvening will be unprecedented territory.
    German bank released a document btc-gold stock to flow https://www.bayernlb.com/internet/me...0190930_EN.pdf

Accumulate as much as you can now while its cheap.

21. Post
    Shopify has integrated bitcoin. Over 70,000 stores. 2bn in sales.

http://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/payme...comment-163198
    And You can also integrate shopify with dynamics as well..