General Cryptocurrency Discussion

Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.14 average.
(21 votes)
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 12729

1. Post
    don't suppose anyone is selling anything btc or others

2. Post
    ^ Just use Binance...3% fee over credit card, brilliant
    Last edited by trackers; 27th May 2019 at 10:19 am.

3. Post
    Whats the requirements for sign up with Binance, they want full ID? Not happy giving passport and cc details to a recently hacked exchange.

4. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Whats the requirements for sign up with Binance, they want full ID? Not happy giving passport and cc details to a recently hacked exchange.
    Yep pretty sure you'd need to do KYC, as is the case with most crypto exchanges worth their salt these days

correction: actually, don't think you do. lol
    Last edited by trackers; 24th May 2019 at 8:11 am.

5. Post
    sold half, looks kinda like the wynckoff distribution model at the moment, so happy to take a profit.

6. Post
    Brief explanation of whats going on there bud?

7. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Wyckoff basically just has models for different market phases/behaviours, but it's also one of those things that noobs often misunderstand/are very 'interpretive' of price action.. like you'll see on crypto twitter people calling head and shoulders or cup and handle patters and every little (incorrect) thing, they do similar for Wyckoff. I wouldn't use it as a primary indicator but it's useful in getting a feel for where a market's at. I don'th think it fits Wyckoff distribution here on any timeframe but unless that wick down to 6400 was the retest it could be due for a pullback in the coming weeks which might be a nice buy but I also don't expect they'll make it that easy. https://stockcharts.com/school/doku....wyckoff_method

8. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    wyckoff was interested in accumulation and distribution patterns of institutional money. When the big players were getting in and getting out.

it's basically looking at price confined within certain ranges after extreme volatility as being suspicious. So if you look at the period of time between 3-4k, this would be defined as an accumulation phase.

For me it's more confirmation that there seems to be unnatural activity. Either there is distribution, which means that the price will eventually end up lower on an intermediate scale. Or if it's just consolidating for a bull movement, then we will probably be a bull trap followed by a rise. So I'm better off getting some out when it's overbought and getting back in oversold or neutral.

9. Post
    pretty much all out at 8740 I have enough that if it goes for another punt up I don't feel bad.

hope everyone else is going well

10. Post
    Mettler, you watching that xrp price bro?

11. Post
    How do people cash out nowadays?
    Havnt been up to date with crypto for a wee while

12. Post
    DatDan wrote:
    How do people cash out nowadays?
    Havnt been up to date with crypto for a wee while
    Through cryptop...oh wait...

13. Post
    Eternal hodler here. Yea, not good investment hootspahs but its hell of a rollercoaster.

14. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Mettler, you watching that xrp price bro?
    Not really, I'm not a trader. I see it has gone up and down a bit. I'm waiting for regulations followed by utility when market makers buy it up.

Anticipating $50-100+ by late 2021, so this 10c increase bullshit is of little interest at the moment. I'm just watching the developments happening in the space, like how Brad Garlinghouse presented at a banking summit in Switzerland a couple of weeks ago with all the highest chiefs of finance and banking including Christine Lagarde, head of the IMF, and Agustin Carstens of the BIS, who has since done a complete 180 on his stance on blockchain, publicly stating blockchain is good for settlements.

There is a lot going on and huge things coming

15. Post
    Is there a way to get non erc20 funds out of cryptopia now that's in liquidation, or are they pretty much gone?

16. Post
    Yuan devaluation could mean a flight to bitcoin in China.

17. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Yuan devaluation could mean a flight to bitcoin in China.
    I thought China made it clear they wouldn't devalue the currency despite the tariffs. If it is devalued people are going to be using more of their currency to live, not buy a highly speculative digital asset that is susceptible to even bigger depreciations than a currency would face over a year in a matter of hours.. The whole 'flight to safety' thing around bitcoin is a meme.

18. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    pretty much all out at 8740 I have enough that if it goes for another punt up I don't feel bad.

hope everyone else is going well
    Prices moving at late 2017 rate. 10k end of the day?
    East coast pay day hits in 10mins.

19. Post
    Broke 10k.

Let's go!

20. Post
    Name:  28m40qhggw531.png
Views: 81
Size:  308.5 KB

That's some crazy shit happening.
    Correction to 9k?
    Any TA explanation for this?
    Any explanation for this?

21. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Name:  28m40qhggw531.png
Views: 81
Size:  308.5 KB

That's some crazy shit happening.
    Correction to 9k?
    Any TA explanation for this?
    Any explanation for this?
    Indeed, I'm hoping for a bit deeper than 9k for a pullback, no TA explanation for this rally and tbh in a trend this strong, TA is just going to trap people trying to call tops, I think it's just market cycles + a strong market. The real party should be next year heading into halvening. Looking forward to easy mode btfd coming up later this year (hopefully).

22. Post
    Have none of you guys done any research at all following my posts hinting at a few of the developments in this space? Jesus wept.

Look into FATF. Fidelity digital assets, Bakkt, and SBIVC going live next month. Digital economy discussions at G20. Hint I'm not just pulling things out of my arse, I'm in several investment groups with high net worth & high caliber business people, lawyers, software engineers (including one ex NASA), etc, diving deep into the space and what's going on. I recommend looking into it properly, this isn't all just some magical speculative fluke, there are strong fundamentals behind the developments in the space and you'll be leaving a lot of money on the table if you choose to remain ignorant to it all.

23. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    Have none of you guys done any research at all following my posts hinting at a few of the developments in this space? Jesus wept.

Look into FATF. Fidelity digital assets, Bakkt, and SBIVC going live next month. Digital economy discussions at G20. Hint I'm not just pulling things out of my arse, I'm in several investment groups with high net worth & high caliber business people, lawyers, software engineers (including one ex NASA), etc, diving deep into the space and what's going on. I recommend looking into it properly, this isn't all just some magical speculative fluke, there are strong fundamentals behind the developments in the space and you'll be leaving a lot of money on the table if you choose to remain ignorant to it all.
    Could you shill any harder? "high caliber business people, lawyers, software engineers" are normally some of the WORST investors because of their increased confidence (result of their intelligence, also causes a lack of familiarity with uncertain situations/deep acceptance of outcome probabilities) and busy life mean that their investment research is often biased and/or incomplete. You're shilling a project with zero historical record thus it's a high risk investment by definition, and also makes it very hard to determine what a 'cheap' price to buy is -- this makes it not suitable for most people.

I think you should be banned for writing such emotive stuff that is likely to cause FOMO for at least one person, and even if it does go to the 'moon', maybe they can't stomach such a pullback as 70% and will close out their position at a significant loss.

24. Post
    Still just speculation and fomo when prices pass those psychological barriers like 10k btc.

25. Post
    nile wrote:
    Could you shill any harder? "high caliber business people, lawyers, software engineers" are normally some of the WORST investors because of their increased confidence (result of their intelligence, also causes a lack of familiarity with uncertain situations/deep acceptance of outcome probabilities) and busy life mean that their investment research is often biased and/or incomplete. You're shilling a project with zero historical record thus it's a high risk investment by definition, and also makes it very hard to determine what a 'cheap' price to buy is -- this makes it not suitable for most people.

I think you should be banned for writing such emotive stuff that is likely to cause FOMO for at least one person, and even if it does go to the 'moon', maybe they can't stomach such a pullback as 70% and will close out their position at a significant loss.
    Translation: "I don't know shit about it, I refuse to look into it, but **** you for trying spread good information." ****ing idiot probably couldn't even tell me what ILP is.

These people who you call some of the worst investors have a significantly higher net worth than your pov spec ass. That's not by accident. The business people know about investing and money flow, the software engineers are great at helping understand how the tech works, and the lawyers are brilliant at explaining how the token taxonomy act will move through congress, and how the regulations are being developed and what it all means. They all contribute and put together a picture of how the space is evolving, based on published factual documentation of real things that are happening. It's not a bunch of opinion.

All I'm doing is telling people to LOOK INTO THINGS AND RESEARCH THE SPACE. I haven't told anyone to spend any money you literal RETARD. Instead of just dismissing me and rubbishing me, you could actually listen and look at some of the things I'm telling you about. You know, like a non ****wit would? It's what you'd do when investing in shares in a company, so why is it shilling and an outrageous thing to do when it comes to digital assets? Shaking my ****ing head at you dude. And if someone gets FOMO from something I post, that's on them. Grow up.

ITT: Sharing information & suggesting people research things is shilling.

Eat a dick, seriously, ****ing moron. I'm done here.
    Last edited by Mettler; Yesterday at 4:12 pm.